Harryb59

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2023 - 09:55 PM

Evening everyone,

Back on this site after a loooong time.
I sold my first (and last ) unfinished project mini after realising I’d bitten off a lot more than I could chew at 17. 11 years later and it appears I’ve gotten the bug again , spending hours scouring eBay dreaming of another project mini. Then it dawned on me, to check if my old mini ever made it onto the road. After checking .gov for the most recent mot I found it hasn’t yet made it back onto the road, so here’s a long shot.

H76 UNH WHERE ARE YOU?!

it was sold with a freshly painted yellow engine block and head, most of the parts in a cardboard box and stunning leather racing green bucket seats.

I would love to know what came of it and if it’s its say in somebody’s garage I’d love to talk about buying it back

Thanks in advance
Harry

#2 DeadSquare

DeadSquare

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts
  • Local Club: Unipower GT Owners Club

Posted 30 December 2023 - 01:47 PM

Evening everyone,

Back on this site after a loooong time.
I sold my first (and last ) unfinished project mini after realising I’d bitten off a lot more than I could chew at 17. 11 years later and it appears I’ve gotten the bug again , spending hours scouring eBay dreaming of another project mini. Then it dawned on me, to check if my old mini ever made it onto the road. After checking .gov for the most recent mot I found it hasn’t yet made it back onto the road, so here’s a long shot.

H76 UNH WHERE ARE YOU?!

it was sold with a freshly painted yellow engine block and head, most of the parts in a cardboard box and stunning leather racing green bucket seats.

I would love to know what came of it and if it’s its say in somebody’s garage I’d love to talk about buying it back

Thanks in advance
Harry

What is the difference between a "Stunning Seat" and "The Electric Chair" ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users