#1 ace01

ace01

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 14 February 2024 - 02:43 PM

I have for sale a MK1 mini that has been recently restored.  It is Speedwell Blue with a white roof.  Outwardly looking standard, this car has fully adjustable suspension (hi lows, bottom arms, radius arms etc). Cooper S discs, Cooper S wheels with A008 tyres, all new.  It is also fitted with a recently rebuilt 1275 engine with a remote gearbox.  Both in standard spec.  It also has a fibreglass double skinned boot lid.

The interior has tan bucket seats and matching rear seat.  A sports steering wheel and a combined capillary oil pressure and temperature gauge.  New carpets and an otherwise full interior are fitted.

The body has recently been restored to a very high standard and the car has yet to be fully run on the road so is completely clean underneath.

It starts and runs beautifully.  I have run the mini up and down a small lane and it goes very well.

I am looking for £15500 ono and can be contacted on [email protected]

I haven't had a photo sharing account for a while now so can't share a link.  I have a wealth of pictures on my phone and PC, so would be happy to provide them to any interested party.

#2 beardylondon

beardylondon

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 03:29 PM

you can easily upload a pic using this website below and copy and paste the link to the photo in your ad

https://imgbb.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users