#1 CooperKid

CooperKid

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 February 2024 - 09:11 PM

Hi All,

I unfortunately had a flood at home recently that got into our garage and flooded the poor mini (even up on stands!)

As a result, the carpet was ruined, which wasnt the end of the world as had been in there since its first restoration over 15 years ago.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the one-piece (MPI Style) set from Minispares, and could advise on the fit/quality of it? 

Mine isnt an MPI, and I know its bulged under the rear seat for a module, but I have a speaker board in so doesnt matter in my case.

When I had an MPI, I much preferred the one piece carpet (standard Rover install), but wondering if anyone has installed one from minispares and any pros/cons against the similarly priced deluxe set (which I previosuly had).

I ordered the wrong colour carpet so when switching it out, jut wondering which route to go down :) 

One piece set

https://minispares.c...|Back to search

Deluxe set

https://minispares.c...6A.aspx|Back to

#2 cal844

cal844

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,489 posts
  • Local Club: TFMOC

Posted 17 February 2024 - 01:49 PM

I'm fairly sure these are supplied by Newton Commercial and are a great quality product

#3 humph

humph

How bad can it Be?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 17 February 2024 - 04:16 PM

I’m pretty sure Cal844 is correct. I’d advise asking newton to send you a sample of the colour you want before spending good money though. Personally i wasn’t keen on their red and didn’t like the feel/texture of their carpet, but that as just me.

#4 Davidmt

Davidmt

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2024 - 05:17 PM

If you don't want new and therefore don't mind a used black deluxe set that I just removed from mine drop me a message - it won't be going back in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users