1 reply to this topic

#1 Davidmt

Davidmt

Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 07:07 PM

Dropped the heater today as dash is off and wanted to clean everything up and replace the hoses.  I took a photo of the hose route but not sure it was correct.

Is this correct as surely would make more sense to run it through the holes in the pedal box - I have looked in the Haynes manual but it does not cover the specific routing.  I accept it doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't foul the pedals but the current route does not seem right?

Obviously the photo is with the heater removed but you can see the route it was taking.

Attached File  Heater Hose.jpg   101.72K   0 downloads

#2 Lplus

Lplus

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 20 March 2024 - 09:00 AM

Dropped the heater today as dash is off and wanted to clean everything up and replace the hoses.  I took a photo of the hose route but not sure it was correct.

Is this correct as surely would make more sense to run it through the holes in the pedal box - I have looked in the Haynes manual but it does not cover the specific routing.  I accept it doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't foul the pedals but the current route does not seem right?

Obviously the photo is with the heater removed but you can see the route it was taking.

attachicon.gif Heater Hose.jpg

That's the way it is on both my minis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users