Jump to content


Photo

New Member


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rob corlett

rob corlett

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location: Isle of man

Posted Yesterday, 11:28 AM

Hi everyone, I was a mechanic in the 70s 80s and 90s (that's what we were called in them days)  trained on Austin Morris Mg and Triumph which changed to Leyland. I had numerous mini vans pickups 1275GT's  and clubman's. (Wish I'd kept them all). Now at the age of 64 I acquired a 1988 Mini 1000. It needs a bit of work but that shouldn't be a problem. Anyway just saying hello.  



#2 stoneface

stoneface

    Speeding Along Now

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Location: Surrey

Posted Yesterday, 12:27 PM

Hi and welcome to TMF



#3 Quinlan minor

Quinlan minor

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Location: London

Posted Yesterday, 12:50 PM

Welcome.

Do Manx ones have a shorter tailpipe?



#4 slidehammer

slidehammer

    One Carb Or Two?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • Location: Surrey
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted Today, 08:26 AM

Welcome aboard, you are in the right place for Classic Mini advice and friendly chat.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users