Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Qr Code On Window


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rubdub

rubdub

    Stage One Kit Fitted

  • Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Location: Dublin

Posted Today, 08:57 PM

 Just looking to get some thoughts on this..

So at a recent cars and coffee I noticed the mini getting a fair bit of attention from admirers.. and it made me think how it could be an opportunity to get more followers to the minis insta

 

I know some people have their insta handles printed on window decals, but I think I'd prefer something a bit more minimalist. So I was considering doing a QR code on a small window sticker and having it on one of the rear quarter windows.

 

Was thinking something quite small, like 2 x 2cm, on a clear sticker, with a white or black QR code, but mainly hoping to keep it fairly low key. What are peoples thoughts on QR codes? are they a bit cheesy, or is it ok? 


Edited by rubdub, Today, 08:58 PM.


#2 Quinlan minor

Quinlan minor

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Location: London

Posted Today, 09:06 PM

Probably a good way to attract yoof but,as yet, I have never used a QR code. Nor do I have any pressing desire to do so, in the foreseeable future.






6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Chris1275gt, Shooter63, Bing (1)