Jump to content


Photo

Searching For Martyn Slade


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jdwcd

Jdwcd

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location: Devon

Posted Today, 07:48 AM

Hi all.
My name is Jon Deacon a former engine builder at Freeway Motorsport in Byfleet. I was the engine builder in the early 90's taught by Martyn Slade. Does anyone know of his whereabouts as I would like to get in touch with him. Thanks in advance

#2 Designer

Designer

    One Carb Or Two?

  • TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Location: Surrey
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted Today, 04:01 PM

Hi,

 

The only contact I can find for him is @slade_martyn on Instagram

Freeway Motorsport apparently still race their Mini No 56 at the Fastest Mini in the World at Brands Hatch.

 

I hope this is of help.

 

Paddy


Edited by Designer, Today, 04:02 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users