Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Mpi Fuel Rail Feed Pipe Assembly Wjh103900


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joolz111

Joolz111

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location: Ayrshire

Posted Today, 09:03 AM

I need one of these pipes as being a complete novice with minis at the time threw mine out thinking I’ll just buy a new one. Go me. I feel like JR Hartley. Does anyone have one or know of the whereabouts I could get one? I just need the metal pipe part obviously

#2 Ethel

Ethel

    ..is NOT a girl!

  • TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,810 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted Today, 10:41 AM

This looks similar. Getting one made up or modified might be as good as you get. There are several Rover pipes on Fleabay along a similar theme..



#3 Joolz111

Joolz111

    Starting My Mini Up

  • Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location: Ayrshire

Posted Today, 11:51 AM

I bought one of them, wasn’t sure it would be ok as although the fitting is the same it doesn’t have the round part, sorry I don’t know how to attach a photo

#4 Ethel

Ethel

    ..is NOT a girl!

  • TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,810 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted Today, 02:33 PM

I've no experience of them, but it does look to have the same fitting for the fuel rail. The rest you could work around I'm sure - it's only hose & pipe. Bonus if the push fits on the other end... fit. There'll likely be somewhere local that swages hydraulic lines for JCBs etc.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users