Can anyone tell me the size of the nut for the brake light switch before I convert one of my spanners into a stubby? Cheers
Brake Light Switch Nut Size
Started by
GT Jimmy
, Today, 12:23 PM
4 replies to this topic
#1
Posted Today, 12:23 PM
#2
Posted Today, 02:20 PM
The bracket or the switch itself?
Google says the bracket nut is M6, s'pose that could be 1/4 unf on older ones.
#3
Posted Today, 02:28 PM
After cutting a 17mm spanner in half that still didn't fit I snapped the old plastic one off. The new metal one had 2 nuts supplied that were smaller. Thanks for the reply
#4
Posted Today, 05:42 PM
Is this a pedal switch or hydraulic one ?
#5
Posted Today, 08:53 PM
Pedal switch, I've sorted it now, thanks
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users











