5 replies to this topic

#1 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 04:46 PM

All welcome, in what ever car or bike you have.

Click Attachment to view larger version.

Posted Image

#2 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 06:16 PM

theres a sooner event going on but its tomorrow! :D so if anyone sees this post and fancies going heres the info

On sunday the 29th of Aug 04 a bike and car sprint event is being held at brize norton airfield, 1/4 mile timed sprints will be done down the taxi-way followed by full runs down the main runway!, open to service and civilian personnel, ANY BIKE OR CAR WELCOME, The chance of being let loose on this airfield comes at a price though, I found this flyer in steve lynams waiting room whilst having a new tyre fitted after recently experiencing a blow out(very lucky),The flyer mentions advanced booking prices and on the day prices, advance bookings were £10 for bikes and £15 for cars, but as ive only just found this flyer, advance bookings due date has been exceeded so whoever wants to come is going to have to fork out the on the gate price which is......................BIKES=£15 & CARS=£20, this price includes access to the base + 3 X 1/4 mile sprints on car/bike
For those that would like to join me in this event you need to bring TWO! forms of identification on the day, one of which must bear your photograph (PHOTO DRIVING LICENCE/ PASSPORT ETC).Please also provide the registration number and details of your vehicle in order that swifter access through the security gate can be obtained.
Obviously im pretty sure this event will be weather permiting so lets all hope for sunshine PM me if you'd like to attend, Also im unsure if passengers will need 2 forms of ID also (bring some to be on safe side)

#3 Street Spirit

Street Spirit

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

hope to see u lot have a mini stand if you can bring over 50 cars ill reduce the price to £2 per car but you must book in advance

let us know

[email protected]

#4 marksmini

marksmini

Mark - Founder of TMF since 2003 - Onwards

• Admin
  • 29,429 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 05 September 2004 - 09:00 PM

so who would be intrested in going to this,

be differant, and us minis need to try and show all them other car owners just what minis are all about!...

where about is it?
i mean in the counrty because i havent a clue where this place is...

#5 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 02:59 PM

Swindon

#6 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 02:48 PM

APOLOGIES

i have just been informed that this event has been posponed till july of next year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users