10 replies to this topic

#1 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:29 PM

:wales: :wales: this was the meet on the last weds in june , the pic was taken in Llandudno and you can see Anglesey in the background .
my flame red is on the right , Icemans '65 at the front
Emma's (she runs the club) mini is hiding at the back (its the one with all the lights in a pod) untill it gets a re-spray (she will never live down winning "scruffyest in show" !) :wales:

Attached Files

#2 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:38 PM

Hey hope u had a cool day, how long did it take to get all the minis lined up like that?

#3 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 07:47 AM

cool, this reminds me, we do similar line ups at the AMOC and SMOC meets, ill take a photo next time.

#4 philster

philster

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:10 AM

did you go on the wirral to llandudno at the start of the year? I noticed a lot of the rarebit minis and have seen them when i've been on holiday there in the past.

#5 iceman

iceman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 09:16 PM

done the wirral to llandudno run twice now.....great day out,starts with a run from the wirral along the a55 to llandudno then onto the great orme mountain road for pics and a break then we park on the prom for the rest of the afternoon.....come along for the 2005 run at the start of the year!

we are looking forward to meeting the mini forum posse on the 11th and 12th,we have met the m4 minis posse at brecon earlier this year along with a few of the minifinitys too........look out for a rally prepared flame red/white roof/chrome sill and arches and a yellow c reg rally prepared with 4 spots .don't be shy just come over (beer optional!) :wales:

Attached Files

#6 CharlieBrown

CharlieBrown

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,587 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:05 PM

Ah the lovely Llandudno, great photo of you all!

It will be nice to see you at MITP and talk about Northern stuff! lol

Really want to see the yellow rally beast.

#7 philster

philster

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 09:04 PM

done the wirral to llandudno run twice now.....great day out,starts with a run from the wirral along the a55 to llandudno then onto the great orme mountain road for pics and a break then we park on the prom for the rest of the afternoon.....come along for the 2005 run at the start of the year!

we are looking forward to meeting the mini forum posse on the 11th and 12th,we have met the m4 minis posse at brecon earlier this year along with a few of the minifinitys too........look out for a rally prepared flame red/white roof/chrome sill and arches and a yellow c reg rally prepared with 4 spots .don't be shy just come over (beer optional!) :wales:

yeah i went this year, you may have seen me i had the bright blue min with two borrowed kids and a trailer! I actually nearly got stuck trying to tow the trailer up the orme!
I'm definately going next year although i'll have a 4 month old baby as well by then so i'll need the trailer to stick all its junk in!

Here's a link to my pics on my site.
philsters/minievents
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 iceman

iceman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 10:01 PM

wicked photo philster!......make sure you come over next weekend!

Attached Files

#9 philster

philster

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 05:11 PM

why whats happening?

#10 iceman

iceman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:14 PM

us lot are at silverstone!...make yourself known aye! :P good to to put a face to a name!

#11 philster

philster

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 10:13 AM

its unlikely i'll get down there, my other half is 7 and a half months up the duff so i'd get moaned at. Ironic thou really most of her relatives only live up the road!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users