27 replies to this topic

#16 MiniMartin

MiniMartin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

Thanks for all the welcomes and welcome to all the other new people as well, seen some really interesting mini's and project on this site

Mines only in the beginning not got to the exciting stages yet but heres the link
Huey, 1275 GT Project

Any others from Sussex, Surrey? What you guys local mini club, I'm a member of London and Surrey club who meets are closer than the west sussex club ironically. Havent been able to go to one yet but will soon, hopefully also going up to Bingley Hall with my uncle and possibly lots of other family members lol

#17 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

Welcome to TMF, im in Horsham, my mini is in my sig, am currently getting the parts together to restore my other halfs mini. (if the weather ever gets better lol)
With the amount of sussex people on here now we really need to get a local meet going. Im with the LSMOC but cant be arsed to got up to their meetings, too far for a couple of beers in the evening.

#18 Ollie180

Ollie180

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Local Club: Sasmog.co.uk

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:59 PM

a west sussex meet would be cool! theres nothing down here :D all up in kent area

Edited by Ollie180, 04 January 2007 - 11:01 PM.

#19 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:15 PM

funnily enough the Red Lion near you is one of my favourite 'going out for a meal places', theres a thought?

#20 MiniMartin

MiniMartin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:18 PM

Restore in the rain by torch light all you need is small lean too, and the will to resist the weather (woudnt be so bad if my uncles lean to roof didnt leak and the wind blows alot of the rain in any way, oh well more swimming pools inside the car).
Those Pics from Shoreman the West Sussex MOC meet last year? If so I was there! with me studio 2 i think i remember your car not sure, and now I can't find our pictures lol

I agree as far as I can tell all Mini stuff is down on the coast or up in Kent/North Surrey London Way. Maybe we need grab a bunch of people nd find a pub lol

Edited by MiniMartin, 04 January 2007 - 11:19 PM.

#21 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:26 PM

Restore in the rain by torch light all you need is small lean too, and the will to resist the weather (woudnt be so bad if my uncles lean to roof didnt leak and the wind blows alot of the rain in any way, oh well more swimming pools inside the car).
Those Pics from Shoreman the West Sussex MOC meet last year? If so I was there! with me studio 2 i think i remember your car not sure, and now I can't find our pictures lol

I agree as far as I can tell all Mini stuff is down on the coast or up in Kent/North Surrey London Way. Maybe we need grab a bunch of people nd find a pub lol

yep the pictures are from shoreham, my wifes mini which i am restoring won 'wreck of the show' i am determined to get it sorted and show it there this year 100% better.

#22 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 11:41 PM

could'nt agree more, well up for it. If anyone else local is interested let us know and we can maybe sort something out.

#23 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:53 PM

could'nt agree more, well up for it. If anyone else local is interested let us know and we can maybe sort something out.

Come on people is anyone up for this? I dont mind making some arrangements if anyone is interested. Was thinking about this in detail today and i thought maybe the Black Swan in Pease Pottage, which is pretty central and easy for everyone to find, nice pub and a big car park. What do you all think?

#24 MiniMartin

MiniMartin

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:13 PM

Thats pretty close to us we sure woudn't mind coming along, Maybe we should post the idea in South East section of the forum? Sure there'll be others in our area interested

#25 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:28 PM

Thats pretty close to us we sure woudn't mind coming along, Maybe we should post the idea in South East section of the forum? Sure there'll be others in our area interested

good thinking, will do that now.

#26 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:20 AM

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

im from West sussex!!!

woop!!

xXx

#27 Ollie180

Ollie180

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,781 posts
  • Local Club: Sasmog.co.uk

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:05 AM

funnily enough the Red Lion near you is one of my favourite 'going out for a meal places', theres a thought?

Cool! My bro work there lol. yeh that be cool :withstupid:

#28 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 06:19 PM

HELLO!!!!!!!!!

im from West sussex!!!

woop!!

xXx

have a look at the post in the south east meetings section and let us know if you are interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users