#16 Madmax

Madmax

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts
  • Local Club: Grimsby & Louth MOC

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:54 PM

cool thanks, im after a clubman front end especially though. i dont want to kill off a 1275GT...

#17 BlAck0ut

BlAck0ut

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:18 PM

Smudger uses the mini resource forums, you'll find him there :P

#18 Kustom

Kustom

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 10:53 AM

Ive looked on the site and seen the pictures of the smudger bonnet. It seems to be missing the seam line that would have been the join between the wing and the a-panel. This looks good on your car if it is deseamed but otherwise it doesnt suit the lines. The red mini, ludacr1s's, seems to have the seam lines still, is this a feqture of the curley one? If so goes anyone have anymore pictures of it?

Cheers

Matt

#19 smudgersmb

smudgersmb

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 11:39 PM

Hi, the bonnet does not have the seam for the A Panel as its a bonnet! You mean the front end! Two reasons for this: Its easy to get it out of the mould, We include the A Panel as ALL GRP/Carbon Fibre/Kevlar fronts are for competion. Any builder/seller of the fronts should tell you that, together with the fact that they are a universal fit (it has to fit all Minis where as a steel front is built just for your car) Yes I do sell these for road cars but I do point out the above. If you want to leave the metal A Panels on then just trim the GRP etc A panel off, weld a support bracket onto the A Panel (to hold the fastners) then the front will fit much neater their. Finish with some rubber sleeveing from woolies trim and hey presto!

Front Ends available in GRP, GRP with CF Bonnet, ALL CF, ALL Kevlar plus more options.

Smudger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users