#31 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:07 PM

Hey Matt!! I been mentioning a local (and I mean properly local, not MK) meet in the General chat bit, between Aylesbury and Wycombe I think there's a few of us on here who could meet up! We can pull the meets down south a bit!

(See the thread in General Chat "Black mini spotted in Stoke Mandeville" or words to that effect)

Roo: Did I see you this weekend? I waved at a purple mini in Aylesbury on Saturday around lunchtime-ish (probs around 2pm) I was in my light green mayfair (as in avatar!) and I wondered if it could be you! Don't see that many purple minis around!

There's mahoosive hail stones falling outside, boy am I glad I came home when I did, hate driving in hail, keep ducking :P

Slight change of subject there sorry =]

Edited by minili, 19 March 2007 - 02:08 PM.

#32 Roo

Roo

The Queen Of The Curly Wurly

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts
  • Local Club: South Central Mini Club!

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

No wasn't me. pheonix was parked up at home for the day.

If it was me i would have said by now... I managed to spot Lemmingzappa without him realising it was me until I PMed him the next day. I'll keep an eye out for ya!

#33 starrider

starrider

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:50 PM

count me in for a meet in our area which is wycombe. i got mine back from the shop today after 3 months. sure was fun to drive her again. hope to see some of you out and a bout. can't miss my bright orange mini.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users