#121 miniT

miniT

Puts the 'Bum' Into Bumpstart!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart Mini Club

Posted 19 May 2007 - 12:00 PM

I am going to the show. only 20mins from my home. Hope to see you on the 3rd.

1) miniT (i'll take the golf if anyone wants a lift)
2) weber45 (if i get the day off)
3) gceclifton (if miniT picks me up tongue.gif) (fine if you drive to Bristol, i'll pick you up at the services lol.gif )
4) Holly and toby (if can convince toby to drive or make dad believe its not that far! and if not working will be camping tho
5) Oli plus wife + friend + mini club and possibly camping.
6) Mini Beth + Sean Bean (all depends if i got to work and how much money i've got)
7) Bigideas & Red Reaper (But she still does'nt know yet)
8) Mini Jill (In my Mayfair)

Mini Jill needs to make up her mind who's she is going with. She has her name down with CMC as well. :w00t: :) :)

I'd noticed this too, maybe mini jill is a superhero and can slpit herself in two?! :ph34r:

#122 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

no us lot in the cornish mini club have a big axe and are going to hack jill in half

#123 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

:w00t:

#124 Bigideas

Bigideas

The Oldest Swinger In Town

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

:) :w00t: Attached File  avatar_6614.gif   14.33K   9 downloads:) :ph34r: :ph34r: ^_^Attached File  avatar_2640.jpg   9.04K   9 downloads

Edited by Bigideas, 20 May 2007 - 10:15 AM.

#125 Mini Jill

Mini Jill

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Local Club: Mighty Mini Maniacs

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:22 PM

no us lot in the cornish mini club have a big axe and are going to hack jill in half

What is wrong with you lot.

I asked cornwall mini club if i could follow you to the bristol show because i got no reply from bump start mini club.

Then put a reply on bump start mini club site saying that i was going to the show. then i read that you bungle are going to cut me in half for saying i was going with both clubs. i was going with your club not bump start. i never said i was going with bump start but now both clubs can get lost as far as im concened.

i am going to look for another mini club to join.

#126 gceclifton

gceclifton

Gandolf, Gandi, George, Bomber,

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:40 PM

:- :)

#127 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:01 PM

I asked cornwall mini club if i could follow you to the bristol show because i got no reply from bump start mini club.

Then put a reply on bump start mini club site saying that i was going to the show. then i read that you bungle are going to cut me in half for saying i was going with both clubs. i was going with your club not bump start. i never said i was going with bump start but now both clubs can get lost as far as im concened.

it was ment as a joke :-

i havent really got a big axe :)

#128 Bigideas

Bigideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:07 PM

Attached File  avatar_4653.gif   31.47K   9 downloads I don't think Mini Jill is very happy

#129 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

Sorry for any offense caused.....we were only playing :w00t:

I'm sure you'd be welcome to drive up with either club.....its a free country remember! :thumbsup:

#130 Mini Beth

Mini Beth

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Local Club: MINI MOB!!

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

Attached File  avatar_4653.gif   31.47K   9 downloads I don't think Mini Jill is very happy

I don't think she is either!!! oh well!!

#131 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 11:17 AM

Ok so we got a little off the track :lol: ....

.....this is next weekend so we need to decide where we're all meeting (if you want to travel together) i'm not taking the mini though don't know if that makes a difference to anyone!! :ph34r:

#132 BLKcooper

BLKcooper

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart mini club

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:07 PM

Whoops..... got abit out of hand there didnt it.....

#133 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:51 AM

Whoops..... got abit out of hand there didnt it.....

*cough cough* ......back on subject in hand please!!

#134 Mini Jill

Mini Jill

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Local Club: Mighty Mini Maniacs

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

I don't think she is either!!! oh well!!

:ph34r: :o :mrcool: Nor would you be :lol:

Edited by Mini Jill, 28 May 2007 - 03:11 PM.

#135 Bigideas

Bigideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

[/quote]

*cough cough* ......back on subject in hand please!!
[/quote]

Red Reaper and I can fit in any time & place to suit others. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users