#16 Malc and Di

Malc and Di

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

That really is very nice!! You must be chuffed!! :lol:

But with any high power rwd car you can't ever nail the throttle mid corner (unless you really want to face the other direction) .... steady progressive application is the key...... unless you're drifting that is :o :ph34r:

Yeah you're right. It's a learning experience that car. Very serious stuff. I'm finding the gearbox a b****rd to get used to. Anyway I'm going to pootle about a bit till I do get used to it. I can drive allright. It's just I've never driven anything like that. I do have a bit of a tendency to get on the power a bit early but that's probably a legacy of not ever having driven anything like that mini. I drove it about 10 feet forward and ten feet back today out of and back into the garage and I'm itching to go (insurance still needs to be sorted) but I just need to get my head sorted and be ready for the thing so maybe the delay is good. And we really need to get that driving position sorted, more for Di than me. I'm 6'2" but I want her to be comfortable in it.

#17 mini 1000 gsxr

mini 1000 gsxr

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:14 AM

hi there i hope you get out in your car soon your car looks great. I am having so much fun in mine, in the last two days i have done around 150 miles in it even had snow yesterday up in sunny scotland lol
cheers ANDY

#18 dn89mini

dn89mini

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:56 PM

Awesome there mate. Is the dashboard a z cars one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users