#1 Spoonz

Spoonz

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:58 PM

i have read alot of things on the forum, but for some reason no one gives a HAVE TO or DONT HAVE TO to getting the mini sva'd.

looking on other forums i have read things about points systems and how much you remove or leave in that is from the original car?

i dont really have a full opinion on this as havent heard enough about it,

i really dont want to have to go threw the whole no flat sharp forward facing object more than 3mm C**p that people go on about and collaspable sterring coloums and wing mirrors that fold flat!

my boss has a 9 and 1/2 foot toyota hilux monster truck and he didnt get his SVA'd so whats going on ? trust me if that thing hit you , you would be alot shorter in the morning!!!!not alone walk the same!!

What is peoples responses ????

spoonz :withstupid:

Edited by Spoonz, 24 May 2007 - 10:02 PM.

#2 koss

koss

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • Local Club: The Greenbank working mens social club

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:25 AM

Well I say you don't. :withstupid:

#3 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:04 AM

I'd say you do. Your changing the engine, the engine position, the chassis (or subframes), the axles, the suspension. That to me is a radically altered vehicle, which needs an SVA.

However, I would go and talk to your MOT guy, and see if he will MOT it, or whether he recommends an SVA.

#4 Spoonz

Spoonz

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:07 PM

where i get my cars MOT'd they say they will pass it, (mainly because they are all close friends)

i think i will skip the sva at the moment and maybe carry it out later, as i have other things i need to be spending the money on,,,

spoonz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users