50 replies to this topic

#46 LardySBC

LardySBC

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:05 PM

Lemmingzappa, its the makings of a good system. I would have to say though, rather than using the 6x9s which i reckon will end up on the rear shelf, change them for some front speakers and either make some front pods or buy some.

The rear speakers are totally not needed, and a good set of front components will do you so much better. Otherwise looks ok. ;D

#47 LardySBC

LardySBC

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

PoLonY, in that case you need to take a holiday with an empty case to europe somewhere!

Joking aside, the problem we have here in the UK, is the other end of your scale. The systems entering the rookie class are often running into thousands, and its putting off new competitors. It appears that you need a £5000 system to start competing which is cobblers. We need almost to start putting pricing structurs on the classes also. I.e you cant enter rookie if you have spent more than £1500 etc.

#48 lemmingzappa

lemmingzappa

Tubby White Ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:04 PM

Lemmingzappa, its the makings of a good system. I would have to say though, rather than using the 6x9s which i reckon will end up on the rear shelf, change them for some front speakers and either make some front pods or buy some.

The rear speakers are totally not needed, and a good set of front components will do you so much better. Otherwise looks ok. ;D

Well i've already got the 5 x 7's mounted up front like this....

Attached File  DSCF3110.JPG   639K   9 downloads

And this is how i've got my boot set up, ready for the sub and box....

Attached File  DSCF3111.JPG   631.38K   5 downloads

#49 LardySBC

LardySBC

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:00 PM

Have you alrady got the 6x9s for the rear shelf?

#50 lemmingzappa

lemmingzappa

Tubby White Ninja!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Have you alrady got the 6x9s for the rear shelf?

no no sorry, Im not buying any 6 x 9's, the ones shown in my diagram are the ones I have mounted at the front, I should have mentioned that, oops.

#51 LardySBC

LardySBC

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:04 PM

Ah ok, my bad. It doesn't look too bad a system. You'll be quite happy with that for a bit i'm sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users