#1 Choda Boy

Choda Boy

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:18 PM

Hi there!

Can anyone give me some information about negative camber kits?? My minis suspension is completely standard at the moment and theres lots of positive camber at the front, so its really wearing out the front tyres.

Just after some advice on what exactly i need to sort it out!

#2 english-bully

english-bully

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Local Club: " CREWE'S MISSILES "

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

There really shouldnt be that much + camber there it may be that something is bent like the bottom arm pin,ball joint or even the front tie bars etc etc...

If your going for full adjustment which i would use, you will need hi/los , bottom adjustable arms(on car adjust are better) and front adjustable Tie bars also longer track rod ends.
so as soon as you adjust the camber you throw the complete front out,the camber changes and even the ride hight beleave it or beleave it not..
but once you get it spot on the diffrence is fantastic,Im running springs insted of the rubber cones and fully adjustable front and rear on my clubby and it handles fantastic well worth all the messing about lol

Edited by english-bully, 27 June 2007 - 09:13 PM.

#3 Choda Boy

Choda Boy

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 12:28 PM

Yeh hi-los and are definately on the cards once i have some more pocket money to play with! In the mean time ive been looking into a kit with adjustable bottom arms and tie rods. Cheers for the pointers! :-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users