BA Baracus

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

Hello fellow mini drivers...........

On behalf of Miniresource forum we would like to invite everyone from The Mini Forum to join us for a run we've planned across north wales, starting from bala all the way to bangor, on march 13th.

We thought it would be an ideal opportunity to bring together 5 of the largest web based forums for one large meet so everyone gets to meet everyone else.

We've also invited both mini magazines along to the event so we're hoping it will get excellent coverage.

Anyone wishing to attend the meet should put their names down as we are getting proper plaques made for all attending cars (numbers of those wanting plaques will be confirmed 3-4 weeks prior to run).

Hope to see a lot of you there

Mike (aka BA Baracus - miniresource regular)
Simon (Citadelsi - miniresource moderator and in house ICE expert)

#2 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:26 AM

I am sure that us lot at www.snowdonminis.com would love to join this run as it is in our teritory , on our doorstep .
Do you need any help at the bangor end ?

#3 BA Baracus

BA Baracus

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:56 PM

Jus replied to ya on MR :wink:

#4 Dan

Dan

On Sabbatical

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,354 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:00 PM

Okay, so when I read this as BAJA to Bangor I must have read it wrong then! :thumbsup: :)

That would be a long trip in a Mini!

#5 BA Baracus

BA Baracus

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:40 PM

Right, we're getting some plaques made by a professional sign company, they'll be about £5 each. If you're coming and want one, then stick your names on here or here

cheers

#6 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:24 PM

I have left a message on the mini resourse forum , thank you :wink:

#7 BA Baracus

BA Baracus

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:25 PM

We need a definate list of those wanting plaques by wednesday next week latest, to give us time to get them made.

Those who haven't listed on MR about having a plaque can u e-mail simon on [email protected] if you want one.

#8 Mr Clubman

Mr Clubman

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:58 AM

damn it.....I wish i could have taken part.......down the road too......but i will be supporting the boyos up in Scotland over the weekend. Lovely scenery around Bala too........

:wales:

#9 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 11:06 PM

Whats in scotland ?

#10 Mr Clubman

Mr Clubman

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:57 AM

Rugger old bean.....the only chance Wales have of winning anything in sport....and I bet we blow it! hahahahahaahha. Last time I went to see a game we won 98 - 0 against Japan.......hope this is a good omen!
Somehow I would rather be going on the Bala to bangor run but as i already paid £250 for the weekend months ago.....i better make the trip! :(

#11 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:18 AM

So ya couldn't even make 100!!! :(

#12 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:31 AM

:( you say that james but england are playing pants at the moment :sad:

#13 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:37 AM

Yea, I know!! I thought it would be comical to mock the welsh team even though they are doing so well and England are playing C**p, but it span round to bite me on the ass! It left teeth marks and everything!!

#14 Mr Clubman

Mr Clubman

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 04:06 PM

tehehehehehehee.
Funny thing was during the japan game, I thought Id go down stairs for a pint and a visit to the loo, when i heard a big shout....great i thought second half. But no I had missed about 2 minutes and there had been like two tries!
Im not gonna start attacking the english rugby team because when it comes to motors abingdon alone produced more cars than anyhting produced in wales...ever! .........well there was the legendary Gilbern genie and invader! the car that was too powerfull so much so that the chassie and would disintergrate at high speeds (well say 100mph).......yey Welsh cars!

:wales:

any welsh connection to the mini....and i mean more than the wirral to llandudno feature in Mini Mag this month!

#15 iceman

iceman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:07 PM

shame you can't join us we are starting 8am from Caernarfon Castle for this run,if you sell your ticket :(

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users