#1 Ross mini 30

Ross mini 30

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Local Club: bournemouth miniclub

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:48 PM

anybody know anywhere in the bournemouth or poole area that can fit yoko ao32r 165/70 10 to a set of deep dish revo rims 10x6,tried loads of places and they cant do it they say the tyre doesnt stretch enough to get it over the rim.hope some 1 can help me out with this 1 lol got mot re test on fri x

#2 lastmanshooting

lastmanshooting

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

anybody know anywhere in the bournemouth or poole area that can fit yoko ao32r 165/70 10 to a set of deep dish revo rims 10x6,tried loads of places and they cant do it they say the tyre doesnt stretch enough to get it over the rim.hope some 1 can help me out with this 1 lol got mot re test on fri x

watch top gear polar something or other they use lighter fluid looks fun though

#3 mk=john

mk=john

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  • Local Club: Milton Keynes Mini Club, Mini Cooper Register

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

I had the sam eproblem withmy Dunlop aquajet tyres. they are 10", 165 tyres, and the garage said they cant put them on the rims in case they damage the bead. But my friend who works for Kwik Fit, did it in his own time and proved it CAN be done, as long as they are careful and use lots of lubricant on the install machine.

I think a lot of those tyre places could be bullsh*tters because they dont want the responsibility if they ******* it up.

#4 Sprocket

Sprocket

Great on Injection faults

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,266 posts
  • Local Club: Manchester Minis

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

LOL, its that old story again

I recon most of the tyre monkeys these days dont even know what a 165/70 x10 trye looks like, theyre too young.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users