#46 Ade

Ade

the bogie man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

Hi Tommy

If you're going to race at Oulton Park I'll talk to Jimmy about a few of us coming along to give you a small fanclub :mrcool: or at very least take a load of pictures of any "moments" :o

In fact I'm due to pop down and see James soon so if you're around would you mind if i say hello to the new beastie?

Ade

#47 tommycrf450

tommycrf450

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:20 PM

Hi Tommy

If you're going to race at Oulton Park I'll talk to Jimmy about a few of us coming along to give you a small fanclub :mrcool: or at very least take a load of pictures of any "moments" :o

In fact I'm due to pop down and see James soon so if you're around would you mind if i say hello to the new beastie?

Ade

Come round anytime. I love showing it off. Have a look at what you have made me build. I'd be a lot better off had you not come past my house. But i love it! A fan club would be great. As long as i'm not last. I need to book my entry now.

#48 tommycrf450

tommycrf450

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

Just a quick C**p video of the first outing round the local car park to check it actually works.

Edited by tommycrf450, 01 June 2008 - 07:56 PM.

#49 Lund

Lund

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:36 PM

Just a quick C**p video of the first outing round the local car park to check it actually works.

haha! >_< tut tut

Flawless looking Mk1, bet you surprise a few motorists on the road!

Edited by Lund, 01 June 2008 - 08:36 PM.

#50 DHR1

DHR1

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:25 PM

Great stuff mate. You've left me for dead on the build, I still haven't even bolted my kit into my finished shell!
Are you going to be racing at Oulton on the 21st of June?

#51 DHR1

DHR1

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:33 PM

Great stuff mate. You've left me for dead on the build, I still haven't even bolted my kit into my finished shell!
Are you going to be racing at Oulton on the 21st of June?

I can't find where to change the "learner driver" piece in my profile. Any ideas anyone please?

#52 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:48 PM

Its matched to the number of posts you make. After 20 or 50 posts (I think) it'll change again.

#53 brad257

brad257

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

Sexy! Mk1 I Love It. I might be coming up to Mallory park to watch the racing in july seeing as its the closest to me. Hopefully see some of you guys there.
:(

Brad

#54 tommycrf450

tommycrf450

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:05 PM

I'll definitely be at Mallory. I'm having trouble getting into the oulton race on June 21st. Its booked up already but i'm gonna be put on the reserve list so at least i'll get practice and if someone else drops out in qualifying/practice then i'll get a drive. Scary!

#55 mgecko1

mgecko1

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

Hi

"yet another" is an understatement. Awesome Job on your project! Your mini looks sweeeeeeeet! Can you please tell me where I can get a dash like yours? Is it a Curley Evo 2 Dash? Or is it something something else?

Can you also post a few pics of your engine bay? Would love to see the way things are packed in there. I am about to order my Race Spec Kit too!

Cheers,
Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users