4 replies to this topic

#1 padnic

padnic

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:49 AM

everything i have wired up is working ok apart from the horn. I have one wire left (purple and black) which i believe is the horn. On the mpi stalks there is 2 pins for the horn. When the purple and black is in, nothing happens, i obviously need another wire going from the second pin going somewhere else. I've tried earthing it and nothing happens. I've tried connecting it to the live which makes the horn stay on constantly. The horn buttons dont seem to be stuck either. I've tried swapping the wires around but still the same. Anybody have any ideas? this is bugging me

#2 padnic

padnic

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:49 PM

ive checked all the wiring and tried a few other things but still no luck!, still no ideas? cheers

#3 padnic

padnic

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 04:59 PM

also if the rotary coupler is knackered will that stop your horn from working?...............................

#4 redhotmini

redhotmini

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:06 PM

also if the rotary coupler is knackered will that stop your horn from working?...............................

yes im pretty sure it would

#5 padnic

padnic

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:55 AM

thanks for your reply, just hope there not to expensive!! cheers

yes im pretty sure it would

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users