No replies to this topic

#1 Poole Tourism

Poole Tourism

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 03:40 PM

Coles Miller Quay for my Car welcomes a different marque of car every Friday night from May-August. On the 2nd Friday of each month the only vehicles allowed onto Poole Quay in Dorset are Mini’s (new or old models.)
Car Owners are encouraged to enjoy a relaxed summer night on the waters edge to show off their car and share tips and advice with like minded people. The road is closed from 6pm so cars can park up from this time. There is no need to book and it is a completely free event.
Join in with the bustling Quay atmosphere with a wide choice of contemporary café bars, traditional pubs and fine dining restaurants. You won’t find a better location!
This year we are looking to stage a ‘Car of the Week’ competition, plus other on-night entertainment.
We ask that vehicles leave the Quay by 9:30pm ready for the road to re-open at 10pm.
The Mini nights will take place on the following Fridays: 13th May, 10th June, 8th July and 12th August.
For further information please visit pooletourism.com or send your email or mobile phone number to [email protected] with Subscribe – Mini night in the subject box for regular email and SMS (text message) updates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users