1 reply to this topic

#1 DaveRob

DaveRob

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 07:18 PM

OK I got myself a faultcode reader. I tried it on my SPi tonight.... what a revelation. Live data showed, all sensors monitored and confirmation that my CTS replacement was an accurate diagnosis. If anyone is local to me give me a shout and we can hook it up to you mini and clear your codes. Im in the North East near Darlington so makes a change from the deep south. If you need said service drop me a line. You can pop over to mine, time permiting or I dont mind travelling a few miles for the price of a couple of pints if your mini is imobile. Offers open... Tin hat at the ready. Cheers DaveRob

#2 yasan39

yasan39

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Local Club: autolanka.com

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:16 PM

OK I got myself a faultcode reader. I tried it on my SPi tonight.... what a revelation. Live data showed, all sensors monitored and confirmation that my CTS replacement was an accurate diagnosis. If anyone is local to me give me a shout and we can hook it up to you mini and clear your codes. Im in the North East near Darlington so makes a change from the deep south. If you need said service drop me a line. You can pop over to mine, time permiting or I dont mind travelling a few miles for the price of a couple of pints if your mini is imobile. Offers open... Tin hat at the ready. Cheers DaveRob

Hi, good day to you
I am looking at buying an ACR4. Can you tell me if this is all the info you get from it for the Mini. Or is there more that you did not list in your thread?
Can you change much with it or just clear codes?
Do you think it worth having for the rover Mini?
Any info on the system would be great.

So give some pictures of this tool

Thank you

My e-mail is [email protected]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users