#1 davis2k5

davis2k5

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

anyone got any ideas at all how much money i would be looking at to fit a full bodykit, and spray? would i need the whole car spraying?? any comments would be helpfull.

#2 davis2k5

davis2k5

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:18 PM

also, does anyone know where i can get a rollcage from? just the rear bit? just to look good really.

#3 Retro_10s

Retro_10s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:32 PM

anyone got any ideas at all how much money i would be looking at to fit a full bodykit, and spray? would i need the whole car spraying??

You'll get a quote for this work by calling up companies and asking them! Depends how much work needs doing to the car before hand too,... just call people, it's the only way to get a quote that'll be helpful. Did i mention you need to call companies up and ask for a quote? >_< :huh: do it.

The kit could be sprayed seperate from the car,.. Any Paint shop should be able to match the colour you want.

also, does anyone know where i can get a rollcage from? just the rear bit? just to look good really.

lots of places (huddersfield spares to name one) make 'fake, for show only' roll cages... however,.. these have often been proved to be potentially very dangerous in a crash and also pointless to install when you look at how much a proper working roll cage costs,.. and they're no less hassle to fix than a 'fake' cage. Do yourself a favour and get a real one,...

#4 chrissyb007

chrissyb007

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Local Club: BHMC BIGGIN HILL MINI CLUB

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:35 PM

with regards to your first question. you need to know what body kit you gonna get as a few out there?
and also if your gonna get spray work done ? full car is better.
your looking at about say 800 to 1500 for the outside depending on who you get to do it and the finish you want.
try a coachworks. and also strip the car right down (saves a heck of money)

#5 davis2k5

davis2k5

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 11:08 PM

howdya mean strip the car? im not sure weather just to go for the sportspack? what sort of prices am i looking at for that?
Thanks to retro 10's also, do you know if that place in huddersfield sell proper ones? what sort of price range are they? thanks again.

#6 chrissyb007

chrissyb007

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Local Club: BHMC BIGGIN HILL MINI CLUB

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:27 AM

what i meant by stripping the car is if you take to spray shop, take everything off before you get there (ie) window wipers, mirrors,headlights, grill, bonnet chrome( even glass if your gonna change colour of mini) etc, anything that they would have to take off to spray outside of car.
except wheels lol.
get the car trailered to spray shop if poss? as removing all these things and driving it there may cause police to have a good look. ( i should know lol) had my biggles goggles on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

#7 Davis

Davis

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Local Club: Midlands

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:58 AM

lol biggles goggles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users