wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Local Club: many!

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:47 PM

good afternoon everyone

christmas is fast approaching as you all know. now i hear you groan, not another what can i get them thread.....well nope!

i will set the scene...

i have known this girl for just over a year now, she means the world to me. she knows that, just not quite the same way lol. so needless to say i want to get her a christmas present that she will really like. last year i asked what she wanted, so i gave her a hug, it was what she asked for! this year i want to ster away from the flowers and chocolate. dont really want to go for jewellery either. first i set out by writing down what she liked...ok sounds easy, but it really wasnt. swimming,cycling and dancing. she is a dancer! dances in musicals and does ballet and stuff! :D

i looked at my list and started to think of something i could get her that incorperated her hobbies/likes. a snorkal? a cycling helmet? :mrcool: they didnt really meet the standard i was looking for to be honest.

then it came to me....at lunch this week. i have all my best ideas when im eating :P

two tickets to see a musical!

the only problem is...she has seen so many i dont know which she hasnt, she dances all week and all weekend in the evenings, when she isnt dancing she is doing work towards her a-levels. so time is a problem lol.

any ideas on which show to see and where? can you get "open tickets" or shall i just say to her i will take her to a musical of her choice wherever she likes and when she likes before next christmas....or do i re-think her gift?

#2 TJenkos

TJenkos

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:53 PM

Leave her and get back with her after christmas :mrcool:

#3 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:00 PM

im not "with" her :P

and no, if i was. im not that nasty! thats really nasty!

:mrcool:

#4 GottaDesigner

GottaDesigner

The Brains Behind TMF's Secret Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:04 PM

Phantom of The Opera. They do deals...ticket plus accommodation for a non-wallet-watering price to suit yourself. ^^

Best show on Earth. :mrcool:

#5 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:23 PM

i wanted to go see something i would like...not sure if i would enjoy phantom of the opera :mrcool:

#6 mini_lover

mini_lover

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:32 PM

My Friend is taking his girlfriend to London to watch Phantom of the Opera, sounds well good and I well want to go. He booked the tickets the other night, think it was about 60 quid each (they were the tickets with the best view, something to do with a chandeler dropping) and he used his nectar points to put towards a hotel near the Thames.

She's gonna love it, great idea :mrcool:

#7 GottaDesigner

GottaDesigner

The Brains Behind TMF's Secret Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:33 PM

i wanted to go see something i would like...not sure if i would enjoy phantom of the opera :mrcool:

Give me a hint here and I'll try to make a suitable recommendation show wise for you. *Theatre Nut* ^^

POTO is a little 'Beauty and The Beast' involving murder, a madman-genius, sword fights, supernatural goings on and some spectacular staging.

#8 imabitnaughtyxx

imabitnaughtyxx

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 4,619 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:33 PM

http://www.londontheatregift.com check this out, sounds ideal xx KC

#9 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:46 PM

i wanted to go see something i would like...not sure if i would enjoy phantom of the opera :P

Give me a hint here and I'll try to make a suitable recommendation show wise for you. *Theatre Nut* ^^

POTO is a little 'Beauty and The Beast' involving murder, a madman-genius, sword fights, supernatural goings on and some spectacular staging.

erm i dunno to be honest, something i wont fall asleep half way through, something that wont confuse me when it starts and something i can enjoy.

i did think of billy elliott, but i know she has seen that one not so long ago, same with we will rock you :mrcool:

#10 Rhys

Rhys

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:46 PM

I took my lady friend to see Lord Of The Rings and stayed in a hotel for £90pp i didnt think that was too bad but now i think about it, not that great of a deal. On the other hand, great show and i had tickets the £60 tickets so not too bad!

Rhys

#11 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

http://www.londontheatregift.com check this out, sounds ideal xx KC

:D thank you! it does....but its gift vouchers :mrcool: that sounds bad.

:P

#12 Major Burkenshaw

Major Burkenshaw

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton mini club

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:41 PM

I would have surgested Bugsly Malone( remember the film?) but thats not showing anywhere at the moment.

I hear that Wicked is suppoused to be good :mrcool:

#13 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

i dont really want to delay it until after february.

i did think of les miserable ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users