2 replies to this topic

#1 Big Man

Big Man

Put your trousers on---You're Nicked!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:08 AM

Saw a cracking little Cooper on a P plate on Welland Road tonight, with a crossed out number 13.

As on duty totally abused authority and pulled the driver and talked Mini's for five minutes, but forgot to see if he's on here or his name for that matter (professional or what) , his car is forsale at £2795 (I think) and has just moved into the Cambridgeshire Area.

Anyway hope you settle into your new place and good luck selling your mini, in case you forget liocal mini club is POSH mini owners club and Williams Mini's is on Oxney Road near to TC Harrisons.

Cheers

Michael (Big Man)

#2 Amy

Amy

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:53 AM

Wasn't me (obviously).... but we ventured into Peterborough yesterday for a last minute emergency addition to my 'going out' outfit for last night.....

My god, how do you cope on a day like yesterday???!! A gazillion Christmas shoppers and about the same amount of football fans!!! It was a complete nightmare, thank goodnes I rang the shop in advance and they put by what I wanted while Sy sat out the back in his van.... cunning! >_< :)

#3 Big Man

Big Man

Put your trousers on---You're Nicked!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:02 PM

yeah it was proper manic yesterday Amy, I tend not to go into peterborough much prefer stamford!

BM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users