#1 frankiebateman

frankiebateman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Local Club: NWMC

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:49 PM

if anyone watched the lottery can you post the numbers up please because i missed it :D

#2 tipcat

tipcat

Pancake King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Local Club:

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:52 PM

Not trying to sound confrontational, but if you can use your computer to ask about lottery numbers on TMF, why don't you go onto the National Lottery site?

#3 frankiebateman

frankiebateman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:53 PM

Not trying to sound confrontational, but if you can use your computer to ask about lottery numbers on TMF, why don't you go onto the National Lottery site?

Because it takes a few hours to get on the site :D

#4 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:54 PM

Yea, look on the internet. I remember the first time I did the lottery I missed it when it was on tv :D

Ive only done it once

has any one on here ever won anything by lottery?

raz xXx

#5 frankiebateman

frankiebateman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

Because it takes a few hours to get on the site :D

Yea, look on the internet. I remember the first time I did the lottery I missed it when it was on tv :D

Ive only done it once

has any one on here ever won anything by lottery?

raz xXx

Same answer as above :D and im hoping to win today lmfao chances are like 1 in a million lmao

#6 Timtom

Timtom

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:01 PM

More like.. 1 in 14million!!.. :D

:D

#7 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:01 PM

More like.. 1 in 14million!!.. :D

.........but you never know :D

#8 frankiebateman

frankiebateman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

More like.. 1 in 14million!!.. :thumbsup:

More like.. 1 in 14million!!.. :thumbsup:

.........but you never know ;D

Anyone of us could be that 1 :P :D

Edited by frankiebateman, 19 December 2007 - 11:02 PM.

#9 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:03 PM

I used to work in a pretty posh department store (posh for Hereford, anyway! :D).

One of our customers had won a fair amount on the lottery. £1,000,000 +, I think. (I didn't like to ask)

I've always liked to think that if I ever won that amount of money, that it wouldn't change who I am. And this customer and her family have managed exactly that. They're so down to earth and they're so polite! They're exactly how they were before (my mum taught her children) and they're not ridiculous spenders!

Of course, to have any sort of chance of me winning the lottery - I'd have to buy a ticket! :D

(Which I've never done :D)

#10 frankiebateman

frankiebateman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

I used to work in a pretty posh department store (posh for Hereford, anyway! :thumbsup:).

One of our customers had won a fair amount on the lottery. £1,000,000 +, I think. (I didn't like to ask)

I've always liked to think that if I ever won that amount of money, that it wouldn't change who I am. And this customer and her family have managed exactly that. They're so down to earth and they're so polite! They're exactly how they were before (my mum taught her children) and they're not ridiculous spenders!

Of course, to have any sort of chance of me winning the lottery - I'd have to buy a ticket! :D

i would'nt change either but id have alot of minis :D.. you should try it one time bean you never know you may win :D :thumbsup:
(Which I've never done :P)

i wouldnt change either just have a hell of alot of minis ;D

Edited by frankiebateman, 19 December 2007 - 11:08 PM.

#11 frankiebateman

frankiebateman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:16 PM

Winning Lotto numbers for Dec 19

Bonus

11 13 21 33 36 47 03

Only got 2 numbers :D

#12 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

I've always liked to think that if I ever won that amount of money, that it wouldn't change who I am.

Same. :D

I know a few people who are loaded and can just buy whatever they want when they want, but Im really not like that, but I think its better to be like that because you appreciate things more...

saying that If I won the lottery I would buy my mum a new kitchen, lol. She really wants a gorgeous new modern kitchen. hehe! Or I could just buy her a new house lol! Whatever she wanted. She has given everything to me, so Id love to give something back. Id love to give my parents a huge chunk of the money or all of it.

Then Id buy my little sister a mini for when she drives :D

Then save the rest for a place of my own and my babies :D

Edited by *Raz*, 19 December 2007 - 11:28 PM.

#13 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:35 PM

I know a few people who are loaded and can just buy whatever they want when they want,

Yep, ditto.

There's one family who really stand out for me.

They're stupidly rich...! Multi-millionaires. But they have earnt it all for themselves. The Dad owns loads of properties in Hereford. He has a massive company that he's built up and he's put everything that he had into making it successful. His children are such lovely girls! So well mannered and polite. They appreciate what their Dad has done, they don't act at all 'superior' to other children and they don't expect mummy and daddy to spoil them all the time.

They're such a down-to-earth family, because they have had to work damn hard to get where they are. I think that if you earn it, you will have so much more appreciation, than if you win the lottery, or if you're born into it.

There's a certain pride in working your arse off and then buying yourself a nice present afterwards. You know that you've accomplished something and that you've made a commitment!

Not that I'm saying I wouldn't like to win the lottery! It's just I would like to have done something to earn it, not just have it handed to me on a plate. :D

#14 Timtom

Timtom

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

3 of my numbers would have come up.. If i actually played the lottery!!..

LOL..

But yeah. I wouldn't want to change.. I'd try to keep it a secret as much as possible.. and make those people who've helped you with whatever.. happier! :D :D

#15 minili

minili

Awesome and Flattering

• Members
  • 5,140 posts
  • Local Club: TMF South Central

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:21 AM

I've only ever got 3 numbers on Lotto. Don't play often now, generally only if it's a Rollover. And not always then :D

would be nice to win all that moolah though :D

Won small amounts on scratchcards more, so if I just fancy a gamble I buy one of those instead.

My old boss used to win loads of prizes, mostly small ones but he always seems to get something :D He's won £1000+ on more than one occasion on Lotto/scratchcards, had a few nice holidays out of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users