#1 MiNi FiZ

MiNi FiZ

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • Local Club: The Matt Black Rat Pack

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:07 PM

Does anybody have one? i've got the white ninja version atm and want to know whether its worth upgrading? well obvious from the 120gb hdd and the hdmi port but my mates got an elite and he says they run alot quieter and ALOT less hotter, which of course will get rid of RRoD... and with all this new falcon 65nm and 175w info would it payoff waiting?

cheers...

#2 GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

Has Ratchet, Will Make Noises

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:35 PM

upgrade to a playstation 3 :D

#3 MiNi FiZ

MiNi FiZ

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:39 PM

LOL no man!

#4 Spenner

Spenner

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Local Club: Blakehill mini's

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

Does anybody have one? i've got the white ninja version atm and want to know whether its worth upgrading? well obvious from the 120gb hdd and the hdmi port but my mates got an elite and he says they run alot quieter and ALOT less hotter, which of course will get rid of RRoD... and with all this new falcon 65nm and 175w info would it payoff waiting?

cheers...

Could you please speak english im lost me dont understandie ill take it ur on about a game console so the the missis thinks lol :D

#5 MiNi FiZ

MiNi FiZ

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

cheers...

Could you please speak english im lost me dont understandie ill take it ur on about a game console so the the missis thinks lol :D

lol, basically i have the white xbox 360 premium, and i want to upgrade to an elite, because of the 120GB hard drive and the HDMI on the back of it, at the moment mine has a 20GB hard drive and no HDMI port, Elites are the black ones which have the extras, but ive heard about the Falcon ones which run on 65nm rather the 90nm which makes them run cooler and have BENQ dvd drives which are alot quieter, i want to know who else has got a falcon 360 and are they worth getting...

#6 Spenner

Spenner

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Local Club: Blakehill mini's

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:53 PM

cheers...

Could you please speak english im lost me dont understandie ill take it ur on about a game console so the the missis thinks lol >_<

lol, basically i have the white xbox 360 premium, and i want to upgrade to an elite, because of the 120GB hard drive and the HDMI on the back of it, at the moment mine has a 20GB hard drive and no HDMI port, Elites are the black ones which have the extras, but ive heard about the Falcon ones which run on 65nm rather the 90nm which makes them run cooler and have BENQ dvd drives which are alot quieter, i want to know who else has got a falcon 360 and are they worth getting...

aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right i sorter understand lol :D

#7 MiNi FiZ

MiNi FiZ

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:57 PM

good man, now can you buy me an elite please...whats that...?...you will!!?? cheers man...

Edited by MiNi FiZ, 04 January 2008 - 11:58 PM.

#8 Mini_Magic

Mini_Magic

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:00 AM

upgrade to a playstation 3 :-

Then stare at the menu screen as you have no decent games to play!

#9 MiNi FiZ

MiNi FiZ

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:01 AM

amen to that!

#10 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:27 AM

nah im not that keen on the elite, looks good en all, but then u got the trouble of getting all your old data on to it ect...

#11 GreaseMonkey

GreaseMonkey

Has Ratchet, Will Make Noises

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:30 AM

amen to that!

the game kane and lynch is good !

pro evo !

medal of hounor airborne !

come on man

#12 Mandgands

Mandgands

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:42 PM

If i was buying a new 360 now, i would defo go for the Elite, but i would not upgrade from a Premium just to get an extra 100GB HDD space and HDMI. HDMI is a lot more convenient than a comp video connection, but the image quality is roughly the same.

I just sent my hacked 360 back to m$ after a RRoD, and was sent back with a new Falcon mobo and my DVD drive still flashed with custom firmware. When i touch the outer case after around 2 hours of playing, it is still relatively cool, but before it was roasting.

The BenQ drives are the best ones available at the minute, but with custom firmware, you can adjust the Samsung and Hitachi drive speeds, allowing them to run a lot quieter, just not as quiet as the BenQ.

There is a rumour going round that m$ are going to be releasing a new version of the 360, with a HD drive built in that will also allow upscaling of normal DVDs to near 1080i. I think integrated WiFi was also mentioned. Not confirmed yet by m$, but it expected around the end of the year.

Edited by Mandgands, 05 January 2008 - 10:23 PM.

#13 Mini_Magic

Mini_Magic

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

amen to that!

the game kane and lynch is good !

pro evo !

medal of hounor airborne !

come on man

All of those games can be bought for the 360. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users