#1 provan90

provan90

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Local Club: dont have one yet

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:06 PM

hey guys I have slight problem or disadvantage I suppose you could say im 6ft 2" and the seats in my mini are broken, I have had to extend the original bracket of the mini inch and half back words so as to have a comfortable seat, question is do any of you have any knowledge of whether or not a subframe for a sparco bucket would make it too close to the steering wheel for me or if it is adjustable so I could place it where I want ta

#2 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:03 PM

hey guys I have slight problem or disadvantage I suppose you could say im 6ft 2" and the seats in my mini are broken, I have had to extend the original bracket of the mini inch and half back words so as to have a comfortable seat, question is do any of you have any knowledge of whether or not a subframe for a sparco bucket would make it too close to the steering wheel for me or if it is adjustable so I could place it where I want ta

I'm 6' 1", fitted a pair of clubmans on standard frames and I fit fine. I struggle occasionally getting out the mini but I am also very fat - 18 st.

If I lost weight it would be fine. >_<

#3 provan90

provan90

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Local Club: dont have one yet

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

ta I had to extend my old seat back about inch and half lol just welded new bracket on like but I just thught Im not spending couple hundred on new seats and not find out if they fit so ta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users