2 replies to this topic

#1 shashora

shashora

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:51 AM

Hey guys just getting my car resprayed.. I got a quote that im happy with and here is the mini Beast on the trailer..

Posted Image

Well i want to go with a dark blue with white racing stripes and white roof, but im open to suggestions. I wasnt sure entirely how the stripes go but im guessing that two white stripes going down the edge of the bonnet and then two white stripes going through the centre of the boot would be fine?? Is this how it should be done? Also I want to know how thick the stripes are usually painted? I am guessing about 3 inches thick?
For the blue does anyone have any recommendations for a certain blue that looks "kick ass" on the a mini and would you guys suggest to go with metallic paint?
If you guys have any pics for recommendations please post them up, it would be greatly appreciated.
The final problem im facing is that i have bought a wide body kit and it doesnt seem to fit, the wheel arches are a lot smaller than the flares. Do the flares sit lower than the body im quite confused on how to install them... any hints??

#2 Bungle

Bungle

Original Spamster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,971 posts
  • Local Club: cornish mini club

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:23 AM

surf blue look a good colour on a mini

#3 shashora

shashora

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:14 AM

I went with a dark blue metallic honda paint with racing stripes ill post pics up when i get it back..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users