#1 minimental

minimental

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:58 PM

Hi
I got my mini in september 03 a 1989 city e in white, 66,000 miles full survice historyand a fair amount of rust all for £75
Posted Image
6 monts later the engine was out and it was fully stripped (the stripping of the car took about 2 weeks over the summer holidays, by this time i also had my second mini (this one nicknamed rust bucket is now in the scrap yard in the sky it was bought for the wheels and the exhaust) by now the good mini looked like this with all the rust removed
Posted Image
then the entire underside was waxoyl'd, and the subframes reconditioned, thn came the tricky part picking the colour after a long time deciding i finally chose vw passat inky blue as seen on the newer shaped passats, it is now in the body shop awaiting spraying and possibly the installation of custom flush rear light clusters, while the shell is away i have started on the engine, i am keeping a 998 possibly with a stg 1 kit for insurance purposes, i am also making a custom dasboard for it at school, at the moment all i need is a name for the car
thanks
Reuben

#2 Teapot

Teapot

TMF Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:17 AM

all i need is a name for the car

Inky :cool:

#3 Dom