47 replies to this topic

#31 vinnieg24

vinnieg24

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:42 PM

haha i hate that show. but sometimes when you're bored it's good to pass the time

#32 Natalie

Natalie

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

I like Road Wars and whatever the one that BBC1 has... is it Traffic Cops??
Police Camera Action annoys but there was a reaaaaaaaaally old one on a bit back and it had a car transporter full of Minis on >_<

#33 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

Ye, traffic cops but its not on that much >_< motorway cops the other night was actually AWESOME >_<

#34 Natalie

Natalie

• Members
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

Ye, traffic cops but its not on that much ;D motorway cops the other night was actually AWESOME >_<

Yeah I saw that then switched over to Road Wars >_<

#35 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

Ye, traffic cops but its not on that much :thumbsup: motorway cops the other night was actually AWESOME >_<

Yeah I saw that then switched over to Road Wars ;D

me too >_< and it was likely to have been a double bill too :goaway: :bah:

#36 mini_gurl84

mini_gurl84

Queen Of Innuendo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

i like it when i recognise where somwhere is....mostly not far away from me! >_<

#37 blacktulip

blacktulip

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

traffic cops was well good, the guys who went out to see what the floods were like in the dark lol

#38 yorkshirechris

yorkshirechris

• TMF+ Member
  • 3,873 posts
  • Local Club: www.lcmoc.com

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

i like it when i recognise where somwhere is....mostly not far away from me! :D

>_< there's one show called Crimefighters - not sure if it's on anymore - but it was almost ALWAYS in our area ;D

One time they got called to a pub where a domestic was going on and it was literally at the top of our street, about 10 houses away :goaway: And we'd recognise the streets nearby where the panda cars were chasing the joyriders... haha

You don't hear of joyriders anymore do you :D not much anyway. Around here when I was growing up the police helicopter was out every single night.. and when you heard the screeches getting louder you'd run to the window to see it >_< it was exciting when you were about 12 years old lol! Now you don't get any... whether it's because cars are harder to steal, or it's easier to mug people with a knife, I don't know :D

Once though we had a white van land 'on' our garden wall - at 7am on Christmas morning :D thought Santa had arrived but it turns out the local chavs had been burgling houses early in the morning, for the presents under peoples Christmas trees >:D and on their way back, lost control of the transit van and crashed it fully through our garden wall :thumbsup:

The fun we had in that street.. once a stolen car full of computers after a robbery miles away skidded and hit a lamp post, and one of the neighbours - a 50 year old guy - wrestled one of the robbers to the ground and held him there until the police came :bah:

Edited by yorkshirechris, 18 January 2008 - 08:50 PM.

#39 blacktulip

blacktulip

Crazy About Mini's

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,221 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

i like it when i recognise where somwhere is....mostly not far away from me! :D

>_< there's one show called Crimefighters - not sure if it's on anymore - but it was almost ALWAYS in our area ;D

One time they got called to a pub where a domestic was going on and it was literally at the top of our street, about 10 houses away :goaway: And we'd recognise the streets nearby where the panda cars were chasing the joyriders... haha

You don't hear of joyriders anymore do you :D not much anyway. Around here when I was growing up the police helicopter was out every single night.. and when you heard the screeches getting louder you'd run to the window to see it >_< it was exciting when you were about 12 years old lol! Now you don't get any... whether it's because cars are harder to steal, or it's easier to mug people with a knife, I don't know :D

Once though we had a white van land 'on' our garden wall - at 7am on Christmas morning :D thought Santa had arrived but it turns out the local chavs had been burgling houses early in the morning, for the presents under peoples Christmas trees >:D and on their way back, lost control of the transit van and crashed it fully through our garden wall :thumbsup:

The fun we had in that street.. once a stolen car full of computers after a robbery miles away skidded and hit a lamp post, and one of the neighbours - a 50 year old guy - wrestled one of the robbers to the ground and held him there until the police came :bah:

lol quality

#40 Mini Beth

Mini Beth

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Local Club: MINI MOB!!

Posted 18 January 2008 - 10:30 PM

I LOVE road wars!! I agree Raz street wars aint much!!

back along there was a mini on it and there was its hanging off it everywhere it was no way save to drive but the guy driving did!!!

#41 RetroRacer21

RetroRacer21

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Local Club: East Coast Mini Club

Posted 18 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

I LOVE road wars!! I agree Raz street wars aint much!!

back along there was a mini on it and there was its hanging off it everywhere it was no way save to drive but the guy driving did!!!

I watch most of them all the time,
sky 3, ITV 4, Virgin.

road wars, polica camera action, shocking video's and so on,
good fun. most are repeats... but there aint nothing good on normal TV anymore, so I watch this

#42 Major Burkenshaw

Major Burkenshaw

Super Mini Mad

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Local Club: Brighton mini club

Posted 18 January 2008 - 11:22 PM

Has anyone ever see the episode where the chav tried to get out the car while it was still moving past a bollard and it slammed back on his leg?

I have never laughed so much in my life :)

Edit: Look what i just found :ermm:

0QzkPj2QADM

Edited by Major Burkenshaw, 18 January 2008 - 11:29 PM.

#43 Natalie

Natalie

• Members
  • 1,956 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 10:36 AM

Has anyone ever see the episode where the chav tried to get out the car while it was still moving past a bollard and it slammed back on his leg?

I have never laughed so much in my life :ermm:

Edit: Look what i just found :ermm:

0QzkPj2QADM

:wub: I've seen that one a few times :) they use it on the ads don't they?

#44 *Raz*

*Raz*

PC Hands

• Members
  • 4,039 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

I realised that for Road wars I know the Police officers names and where they are based!! How sad is that!!

Pat and Carl- Slough :)
Oh, and Robb, anyone else think he is HOT!
x

Edited by *Raz*, 19 January 2008 - 12:08 PM.

#45 Dom

Dom

Moved Into The Mazda

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,685 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:16 AM

Road Wars and Traffic Cops are good shows ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users