5 replies to this topic

#1 konrad565

konrad565

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:59 AM

If anyone in the Derby/midlands area could just keep their eyes peeled for a silver peugeot 307cc personalized plate MI5 ACK. and in the unlikely event that anyone will see it let me know :cry:

Some little scumbag broke into my mums house and stole it when she was asleep! If I had been there they would have wished they hadn't been born!!! (Or so I'd like to think) >:thumbsup: :xxx: :!:

#2 luvlygal

luvlygal

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:48 PM

Good luck.

#3 Ouster

Ouster

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,986 posts
  • Local Club: Looking

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:52 PM

Will do. I'm in the Leamington Spa/Coventry area - with a number plate like that (presuming it hasn't been changed yet) it won't be too difficult to spot.
Sorry for you :thumbsup:

#4 konrad565

konrad565

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

Will do. I'm in the Leamington Spa/Coventry area - with a number plate like that (presuming it hasn't been changed yet) it won't be too difficult to spot.
Sorry for you :thumbsup:

Well the unfortunate thing is the plates are the first thing they change, so bye bye peugeot! The worst thing is they drove straight into my neighbours car on the way out! poor guy!

#5 A KIRK

A KIRK

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Local Club: None now I don't own a mini

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:19 PM

Sadly a car like will have been stolen to order, it will probably have been either broken or re plated the same night it was stolen.

Good luck though

#6 mattyoung69

mattyoung69

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:25 PM

Its a common thing up here, alot of the nicer end of cars and those that stand out will be parked somewhere for about a day to see if it gets recovered - ie trackers etc.

Try main roads, shopping ctr carparks and even local estates, it may not have gone far yet,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users