18 replies to this topic

#16 langers2k

langers2k

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

Exactly i wouldnt want to sell anything that wasnt up to peoples expectations i htink for what you are after i would say around £60 covered in vinyl. I would obviously make them and mail pics first to make sure its what you were after. I wouldnt want to supply something that is not correct to how you wanted. If i get a chance i will get out at the weekend and start looking at what i can do.

Cheers for the offer but I think I will have to put it back on to the back burner until I have some money. If I were to make my own do you have any tips for using fibre glassing or more importantly covering the finished product in vinyl?

Edited by langers2k, 07 February 2008 - 11:28 PM.

#17 wayneb911

wayneb911

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:21 AM

Exactly i wouldnt want to sell anything that wasnt up to peoples expectations i htink for what you are after i would say around £60 covered in vinyl. I would obviously make them and mail pics first to make sure its what you were after. I wouldnt want to supply something that is not correct to how you wanted. If i get a chance i will get out at the weekend and start looking at what i can do.

Cheers for the offer but I think I will have to put it back on to the back burner until I have some money. If I were to make my own do you have any tips for using fibre glassing or more importantly covering the finished product in vinyl?

Course i can help. Send me an email to [email protected] and i will forward some pics across on how they are made.

Cheers wayne

#18 Sutty01

Sutty01

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:20 PM

id buy a set of them now in 6.25" if under £70 and come in black leather ( my custom console ones come loose , Common Problem)

Let me know if you continue with this

#19 wayneb911

wayneb911

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:28 PM

id buy a set of them now in 6.25" if under £70 and come in black leather ( my custom console ones come loose , Common Problem)

Let me know if you continue with this

Since i am getting some good response i think i will look at amking some i the next few weeks. Hopefully i will also be at the London to Brighton run so i will let you know who to look out fior as i plan to have a bacth with me if all goes well.

For those who are interested then please drop me an email to

[email protected] and state where you want them located in the car and what size speaker also the colour as i wll try and do my best to match, send me pic of your interior if you want anything bright coloured. Im guessing 6.25 or 6.5 is the best size if this is the case i will model them from my JBL speakers in my other car. I will try and make these for anyone who enquires. Door pods will prob be £80-100 and foot well £60-80. I am also happy to supply uncovered if you want to cover them yourself. These i can prob do for about £50 all plus postage of course but cant imagine that would me much more than £5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users