21 replies to this topic

#16 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:26 AM

:wales: I will meet you all (that are doing the run) at The Celtic Royal Hotel caernarfon :wales: for a coffee and chat before we start .Bring your cameras the views are spectacular ! :wales:

#17 centralminiTC

centralminiTC

Forum Trouble Maker

• Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 24 May 2005 - 08:48 AM

Aint gonna make it.....was hoping too :sad:

#18 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 06:37 AM

:wales: We are hoping to have this run every year, so maybe next one we will see you :grin: :wales:
Anyone that cant make the run is still welcome to meet us at the start for a coffee and chat and then wave us off . :wales:

#19 iceman

iceman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:29 AM

We will be staring off at the Celtic Royal Hotel Caernarfon North Wales at 11am on Sunday....the weather forcast is very good....sunny and a max of 18 degrees! ;)

Attached Files

#20 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:44 AM

:wales: I have looked outside ,the sun is out , the sky is blue , theres not a cloud to spoil the view :grin:
See you all in Caernarfon

Attached Files

#21 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:47 AM

Ah Jees, I wish I was not working today ( well on standby ) I'd be there, and a blast raound Wales on a day like this would be superb...

Hope it's a godd-un.. and whack some piccies up to show us all what a brill day we missed :sad: ;)

#22 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:11 PM

It was a brilliant day , well planed (thanks to Geraint) good route and fantastic weather , it was 62.5 miles from Caernarfon cross country (including some single track roads only known to locals and some very lost tourists !) finishing up at "The sportsmans inn" highest inn in Wales on the Denbych moors
Quote of the day " welcome to Beddgelert, home of the world famous dead dog" :cry:
Prize for the most water stops goes to Rob with the 1380 clubman (best look at the waterpump soon mate ) mind you he did get past an annoyed bloke in a focus ST170 in a drag-out up hill :cry: wish i got that on video :cry:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users