lewis

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Club Jersey

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:09 PM

personally its looks really naff

You gota laugh at that red one though, Pink angel eyes with that front spoiler with max power sticker and is that what i think it is, metro bonnet vents!!! And further more that front number plate is illegal :lol: :rolleyes:

#17 Sam

Sam

Wish i was in T.O.W.I.E

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:55 PM

You gota laugh at that red one though, Pink angel eyes with that front spoiler with max power sticker and is that what i think it is, metro bonnet vents!!! And further more that front number plate is illegal :lol: :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing.. :rolleyes:

#18 ryan69

ryan69

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 10:59 PM

Me 2.. at least a Zeemax or any full bodykit looks like the jobs finished.

#19 jimbo_edmondo

jimbo_edmondo

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:07 PM

Yea i really like the zeemax kits nice an rounded like the rest of the car, even though i'm startin to go off them a bit.
Ere lets stick this go-faster spoiler on her isn't it bey! Yer!
lol,
(do have a fairly chavvy exhaust tho! please excuse me)

#20 minimadmatt

minimadmatt

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:10 PM

fair enough thats your opinion, that is what a forum is for opinions, but you slagging my :rolleyes: car off like that i dont like, im 16 yrs old, i have owned the car since the age of 13, so i dont earn loads of money, but what money i do get goes towards my car, the angels arnt pink there red you stupid bananas c***! and the bonnet was with the car when i bought it, i have another being sprayed 2 go on the car, the max power sticker is being replaced with a whole new windscreen with a red racing strip, so i would most appreciate it if you didnt laugh at my car, as yours isnt exactly :rolleyes: stunning is it! so maybe when you get a nice car you can comment on others peoples not so perfect modifications! so when i get some money i will get rid of the bad modifications i didnt even do not because you think it looks poo but because i want 2.

sorry if i have upset anyone, not you "lewis" because you r a Posted Image

#21 Jammy

Jammy

Moved Into The Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,397 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:30 PM

Please, the language...there are children present!

#22 jimbo_edmondo

jimbo_edmondo

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 04:28 PM

lol i love it the drama its so excitin screw eastenders i'm stayin here!

#23 Oldskoolbaby

Oldskoolbaby

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:07 PM

Ive got a spoiler the same as minimadmatt but ive strengthened mine and made it detachable.
I must say when I put it on for the mad blast to college or sunday drive in the counrty it does actually make the car less skittish at the rear on flat out corners. As far as grip for the front is concerned it doesn't do anything but it does stop a fair amount of air hitting the front valance and deflecting it under the car causing the rear to become light at about 75mph+

I do agree with minimadmatt to a point. Taking the pee out of peoples cars ent could for. Especially as its a mini and not just some shopping trolley.
Weve all been skint teenagers before but the fact that minimadmatts driving a mini is a credit on its own regardless if its not to your liking.
After all, all good things come to those who wait and give the lad some time and hell probably have a mini youll be envious off lewis.

#24 minimadmatt

minimadmatt

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:14 PM

thank you oldskoolbaby, nice 2 see some one understands my point of view! did you own a mini at a young age as well?

#25 jimbo_edmondo

jimbo_edmondo

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:44 AM

Quit suprised nobody has cleaned up minimadmatts post up there hey charlie where are you? You always seem to get all of mine lol!

Yea ok fair point guys. I wish i'd got mine earlier wouldn't have wasted so much money on a mountain bike that i hardly ever use anymore!

By the way matt did you go to the south west cruise last year at paignton? I think you were there with your grandad? if you remember i snapped my accelerator cable right infront of where you were parked? Perfect timing! lol

#26 minimadmatt

minimadmatt

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:46 AM

yeah wow its you, i take it you got it fixed in the end then! did the recovery come out? i bet you didnt get home till about 1am. sorry i couldnt help ya :sad:

will have 2 meet you at another cruise ive got a few changes from last time you saw the mini :wink:

by the way "lewis" i dont have that tatty bonnet with the metro scopps on now, thanks 2 you i actually thought F**K it does look really tatty, so its gone and i have my better fibreglass bonnet on now, even though its white at the mo, its better than metro styling! and its lighter than my old one, so i might have that extra 1/4 of a BHP increase :tongue:

all i need now is 2 get a new front windscreen rubber, so i can fit my new one

jimbo_edmondo are you going 2 the southwestmotorshow???

12th june, get another mini there :cheese:

#27 Oldskoolbaby

Oldskoolbaby

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:18 PM

Ive had minis since I was 14 and I started in exactly the same position as yourself. Ive had three minis so far but I wrote my last one off in an accident. This is a pic just before I had the accident. Im gunna try and get a clearer one but im taking pictures of normal pictures so they are not that good.
The car had a stage three 998 and was completely gutted and renewed. I learnt that the more you could do yourself the cheaper and in most circumstances the better the job.
Just keep on working on yours and im sure itll look sweet once its finished.

Attached Files

#28 jimbo_edmondo

jimbo_edmondo

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:00 PM

Yea managed to fix it without even needin a new cable, that was after i got towed home doh!
Yea dad showed me how i cud've fixed it wish he'd told me over the phone! Southwest motor show hmmmmm i shud be there depends on whether i get my 1275 in by then i'm sure it will be plan to do it at the end of may so shudn't take 2 weeks lol!

Think some of the others are goin as well in the events section i think, lets get a stand lol

#29 MiniMoi

MiniMoi

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:11 PM

That was kind of lame, but anyways here's the front spoiler I am talking about. I really like this one. I don't really care for the big front spoilers or body kits. I would like to have one that you would really have to look for. Kind of subtle, but each to each own.

Posted Image

MiniMoi

#30 Al*

Al*

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts
  • Local Club: ERC / SMOA

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:35 PM

Yeah minimoi that one is really nice!

Al