#1 96 Vert

96 Vert

Learner Driver

• Just Joined
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Local Club: been there done that

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:18 AM

Its time for a new muffler on my Spi, and was curious to know what some of you guys/gals have done. Im contemplating the stainless maniflow manifold but not sure if i really need that right now. Is it worth it????

What muffler did you choose and why?

I had a center exit twin peco system that has seen better days. I would really like a nice stainless center exit twin box (maniflow???) but kinda hard to find, with pictures and all. I tried the maniflow website, but no pictures. If you have pictures, that would be a great help with my decision.

JohnnyZ

#2 roofless

roofless

Sticker Pimp

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,215 posts
  • Local Club: central minis

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:48 AM

Its time for a new muffler on my Spi, and was curious to know what some of you guys/gals have done. Im contemplating the stainless maniflow manifold but not sure if i really need that right now. Is it worth it????

What muffler did you choose and why?

I had a center exit twin peco system that has seen better days. I would really like a nice stainless center exit twin box (maniflow???) but kinda hard to find, with pictures and all. I tried the maniflow website, but no pictures. If you have pictures, that would be a great help with my decision.

JohnnyZ

the maniflow system works great -twin dtm upswept looks cool and sounds good too. :w00t:

Edited by roofless, 22 April 2008 - 06:48 AM.

#3 Sprocket

Sprocket

Great on Injection faults

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,266 posts
  • Local Club: Manchester Minis

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:49 PM

2" Play Mini single back box side exit. Nice sound and loud , which is not everyones taste

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users