• Please log in to reply
843 replies to this topic

#841 Retro_10s

Retro_10s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

Yes who did take him and trash the stand (pond life) and stole the gear knob off my hussler hung dirty pants off mini mouse

And as for who ever wrote bognor f**ks ya mum on our club banner i hope i never find out who you are

A joke is a joke but thats too far when its a family event we put a lot of time and money in to the club stand

There was to much damage done to other clubs cars and stands

I hope this is not condoned by the mini forum moderaters

Well,.. I very much doubt it's condoned by the mods or members of The Mini Forum, I guess it was in part of the TMF camp (right outside my tent infact),.. and therefore it MUST have been us that stole it right?... I for one haven't seen them congratulating anyone on stealing manekins etc or indeed plotting to steal them ,... Would've been nice to have a proper thankyou when Me an Giz bought him back however.

I heard who was putting the manekin in our paddling pool as i spoke to them through my tent,.. however I didn't realise they were leaving a manekin there,..

There was to much damage done to other clubs cars and stands

Again,.. Of course this isn't condoned... do you really think it is condoned by TMF members and Mods? I belive the two incidents are unrelated,... i hope you find out who stole things from your car,.. It's not the kind of behaviour or manners you expect from 'fellow' enthusiasts.

#842 Jake Blues

Jake Blues

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:03 AM

Of course this isn't condoned... do you really think it is condoned by TMF members and Mods? I

If you witnessed it and did nothing, if you know who did it and did nothing, if you saw the BRYM doll in the pool and did nothing, you have condoned it.

Once again a Mini show is spoilt by the "amusing" antics of drunk people who have no shame, no sense of Mini fraternity, no sense of value, so sense of self worth and probably turned up in a non-Mini to boot. Riv Run has gone this way and SMD is drifting that way too judging on what happened.
The actions of the perps in this case, whether TMF "members" or any other forum are not condoned by all right thinking Mini folk.

#843 Retro_10s

Retro_10s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,129 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:08 PM

If you witnessed it and did nothing, if you know who did it and did nothing, if you saw the BRYM doll in the pool and did nothing, you have condoned it.

please read my post again, perhaps i didn't make it clear Jake:

I heard who was putting the manekin in our paddling pool as i spoke to them through my tent,.. however I didn't realise they were leaving a manekin there,..

I heard people messing around outside and giggling, They made a comment about smart price lager and i shouted something like 'can't beat smart price lager' through my tent at them, at which point they ran away in fits of giggles,.. I assume This was the people leaving the manekin as I was awake for the rest of night. you will remember it was raining,.. so i was not about to get out my tent to go and look at drunken people.

If you witnessed it and did nothing

I didn't witness it visualy so was not to know the manekin was there, just some people drunkenly messing around outside fuelled by drink!, which if you didn't notice, there was lots of going on all weekend!

if you know who did it and did nothing,

Didn't say i knew who did it, i heard who was doing but i didn't know WHO exactly did it. They were males.

if you saw the BRYM doll in the pool and did nothing, you have condoned it.

Again Jake, read my post,... we saw the manekin in the morning, and the first thing we did was take it back to the owners, as an example of the:

right thinking Mini folk.

that we are.

#844 Jake Blues

Jake Blues

TMF Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
  • Local Club: Central Minis

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:11 PM

Sorry, my comment wasn't directed at you, it was to any TMF member who read the post to whom my statement could be applicable. It would appear there are TMF members involved either actively or by implication.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users