No replies to this topic

#1 feybrand

feybrand

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:01 AM

my minis been in to have some welding done the guy whos doing it is a freind of a relative so did it at a great price it needed a new front panel, a wing, an a panel, a patch on the step, 2arch repairs, and a patch on the battery box and he offered to show me how to weld if i went up and gave him a hand now everything was fine untill we moevd the petrol tank to find that most of the boot floor which looked solid upto that point was infact a mas of rust an filler underneath some soundproofing that goes all the way accros to the arch the other side now what baffles me is that to fill that much and then smooth it would have been more work than just welding in a new floor furtunately hes offered to patch it up at no extra cost which is great but i do feela bit guilty because theres a lot of work there and he does seem a nice bloke now off course him being a freind of the missus family probably hasa lot to do with it but i jut thought id mention him to you all so if anyone is near alrewas near lichfield and needs a good bodyshop at a resonable price pm me and ill get you his address he also does the work properly (no botch jobs)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users