#1 odo87

odo87

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Local Club: still need to join

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:16 PM

hello, im having problems with my mini again!!! my new problem is that it wont start unless i have a jump or booster pack fitted. just on its own it cranks over really slow, even with 13+v. also when it does fire up (with a jump) it sounds as though its pinking (i think) or generally just like a lawn mower throughout the speed ranges. the sparkplugs, ht leads, dizzy setup are all fine along with the timing and the only thing i have modified recently is a battery cutout switch and a push start and an alarm immobiliser(disconnected at mo). the engine is a 1380 stage 3 and was running fine untill these mods where done. i have also tried 2 battery's so far and i have good voltage everywhere i need it. i have given it a good earth when using a jump lead form the battery earth to the engine. the only possible thing i can think off is on my push start there is 1 ignition flip switch and instead of having 2 clicks for ignition 1 and 2 (like using the key) you just flip the switch and they both run off 1 switch. would this make a difference? please help!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users