Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,972 posts
  • Local Club: www.bigpower.co.uk

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:05 PM

good good :D

when you planing on doing it .....?

probably n two weeks time i'd say, tomorrow we've got nan round and next weekend i'm putting the engine back together :thumbsup:

#34 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

I have a tamiya TL-01, never seen such a fast r/c car in the flesh batt only last 3 mins though :D
I also have a kyosho alpha, first proper r.c car had 3 engines 4 diffs 3 shells 2 chassis and about 30 odd spur gears. Bloody thing was more unreliable than my mini.

I also have a kyosho sandmaster. Love this thing, so simple pretty quick and just a good laugh.

Can only run 1 car at a time because I have 1 controller and 2 servos lol with 2 recievers.

By the way anyone want to buy one, each will come with millions of spares and different shells, wheels, tyres etc.

#35 alexcrosse

alexcrosse

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

I also have a kyosho sandmaster. Love this thing, so simple pretty quick and just a good laugh

too rite, sold mine 2 years ago, but owned it since i was 7!! never broke once, compression was a little soft towards the end =p

but thats alot of years of never breaking before i sold it! madness, wish i never got rid of it :D ah well.

#36 joe_m

joe_m

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

good good :D

when you planing on doing it .....?

probably n two weeks time i'd say, tomorrow we've got nan round and next weekend i'm putting the engine back together :techsupport:

nice 1 :thumbsup:

what engine > ? <

#37 Danny3320

Danny3320

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Local Club: not a member yet

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:31 PM

hi these or my rc's first is my corvette and second is my helicopter

the shop i got this from said it was a rare chassis
Posted Image

Posted Image

had a little crash in the helicopter

Posted Image

Danny

#38 bakker110

bakker110

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:32 PM

I've got a tamiya mini. Its red with white roof and bonnet stripes and its got the red revo wheels! :D i'll get a photo of it next time i'm home.

#39 joe_m

joe_m

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

I've got a tamiya mini. Its red with white roof and bonnet stripes and its got the red revo wheels! :D i'll get a photo of it next time i'm home.

did you buy the hole thing or just the shell ?

take it was the hole thing but just wondering !

#40 bakker110

bakker110

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

did you buy the hole thing or just the shell ?

take it was the hole thing but just wondering !

Yeah i had it has standard then bought the new shell as it was blue originally, and bought the wheels of ebay, i heard they were rare and expensive when they were new.
It looks so nice though i don't use it.

#41 joe_m

joe_m

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:46 PM

a ha ha ha
oki dude

#42 oli8925

oli8925

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:55 AM

as someone who has absolutely no experience what so ever with proper rc cars, i find it amazing it sounds almost like your talking about real cars. and thats not to dis i think its awesome! ive always wanted one of the big kits to build up but never had the money. would love a petrol one. how much to they go for generally? petrol or something decent otherwise.

#43 The Matt

The Matt

You don't escape that easily.....

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,229 posts
  • Name: Matt
  • Local Club: Welsh Border Minis

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:17 AM

I want to get some more RC stuff, but my money's going elsewhere at the moment! :D

Anyway, I've still got this badboy:

Posted Image

I've also got a Team Losi XXX that's had a fortune spent on it over the years. Keep meaning to flog them both but never get around to it :techsupport: :thumbsup:

#44 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • 9,550 posts
  • Local Club: Shatrats.com

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:32 AM

By the way anyone want to buy one, each will come with millions of spares and different shells, wheels, tyres etc.

I am after a battery, and a charger....

#45 Dog

Dog

Deathwish Fairy

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • 9,550 posts
  • Local Club: Shatrats.com

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:38 AM

as someone who has absolutely no experience what so ever with proper rc cars, i find it amazing it sounds almost like your talking about real cars. and thats not to dis i think its awesome! ive always wanted one of the big kits to build up but never had the money. would love a petrol one. how much to they go for generally? petrol or something decent otherwise.

Petrol or nitro?

Petrol cars, are normally an adapted Strimmer/chainsaw type engine within a masssive chassis, normally about 1/8th scale... which is hhhhaaauuughgeeeeee. Nikis got one, is massive, I am too scared o let her fix it because I know she'll want me to have a go lol

Or there Nitro, which is what you generally see, the smaller, screamier engines... as you know theres are fun :thumbsup: Not faniced one myself yet, because its a pita tuning it everytime u use one, to suit the atmospher...

whereas battery, couple of batterys, and a 12v/fast/trikle charger, you can go and go and go.... and with "hop ups" you can go faster, get more torque.... better grip etc etc etc

Personally atm, I am into the drifting sence... but I think I'll be having two sets of wheels, one with grippy tyres, and one with drifitng tyres... But I might just end up getting another car to be honest :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users