#31 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:43 AM

The Swastika symbolises good or bad depending whether it's clockwise or anticlockwise.

#32 Angelic_Fruitcake

Angelic_Fruitcake

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

The Swastika symbolises good or bad depending whether it's clockwise or anticlockwise.

I never knew that! :D I assumed it was always a bad thing because if the Nazi imfamy

#33 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Local Club: shropshire BMC

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:48 AM

To me, nothing is taboo.

I would proabbly agree with that too. Although never been inclined to go for a chap (just for the record)

I mean nothing anyone says, within reason (like blatent meaness for meaness sake.lol) can offend me. No question, is bad. New Knowledge is never a bad thing

and ethal, Didnt the buddists turn the swastika design (either clock/anti) when the nazis took over to distance themselfs from it? before that, they had the same symble/logo

#34 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:49 AM

:)
I have a feeling thats why Voo is being targeted.. the kids in my area know im gay so often yell at me across the street..

I agree with the only being 15 idea, you still have plenty of time to decide..

i started feeling this way when i was about 12.. tried to shake it off and thought it was a phase.. have tried being with guys.. but none of it worked..
Boobies are too attractive!! :D

#35 wolfys_mini

wolfys_mini

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Local Club: many!

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:52 AM

you are who you are. if your gay, lesbain,unsure or straight. be you

love is not simple no matter "which way you swing"

#36 Juju

Juju

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,620 posts
  • Local Club: Antisocial club (members = 1)

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

i

I didn't think there was a decision to be made??!! :D It's not like it's a lifestyle choice......

#37 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

I've always had that view aswell wolfy..

Think about it, if you were blind.. and for some reason the one you fell for had a voice that sounded male.. then you find out they are female... you can hardly just get rid of them, i mean, its the personality you fell for.. not the looks

#38 666junky

666junky

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:56 AM

i

I didn't think there was a decision to be made??!! :D It's not like it's a lifestyle choice......

Sorry, didnt mean it like that, there isnt a decision.. but sort of, the "knowing" of your sexuality.. then again, theres nothing wrong with going through the whole of your life not knowing :)

#39 Joloke08

Joloke08

Not banned but still weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:59 AM

lesbian all the way.. I have been with guys but it just doesnt work for me. (I think its the girls boobies hehe)

For some reason i just dont find guys attractive :dontgetit:

Gotta Agree 666
Guys do nothing for me,i do say never say never but then again its soo unlikely because i just dont find guyz attractive,great as mates but thats about it :)

It makes things confusing but interesting I think:-)

like everyone knows this is a very historically negitive image
Posted Image
but along time before the nazis used it, the buddist have
Posted Image
as did the vikings in some form
Posted Image
before the nazi party stole it...it had only good msgs attached
and then...hatred in the 30s/40s

Is it just me but the bottom one(the Viking One) if it was painted blue and set in a verticle rectangle and the words "British" and "Leyland" added? :D

Anyone want to photoshop it ;)

#40 BoyracerAU

BoyracerAU

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:00 PM

Well, I'm not going to say yay or nay. Although, I have been known to have a rainbow sticker on my back window. :) The only person who ever asked me about it was a mechanic friend of mine. He had just serviced my car and wondered what country it was. ;) There was a brief pause before I gave him a wink and a smile. He got the picture. :D

#41 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:02 PM

Boobies are too attractive!! :)

amen sister,hehe:-)

and suckage, Iv notice (sadley) gay male friends seem to get more *rubbish* for their sexuality than lesbians do. I think its the "eeeewww gays, but lesbian sex is cool" mentality alot of morons have(no offense to anyone who thinks that;-)) of course that doesnt mean lesbians dont.

I know someone who knows a couple of bears who could sit by your car for protection? hehe;-)

ps...the male lesbian comment....wet myself there, eddie izzard fan?:D)

#42 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

Gay, i think :D

craig, your only 15.(not meant to come across as talking down to you there), dont stress it too much. what happens will happen when it happens lil dude.

Yeah cheers. Im not Attracted to any girls, More boys :)

#43 mini_morley

mini_morley

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • Local Club: Winchester Area Mini Owners

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

I'm a straight male, but I have no problem with gay/ lesbian/ bi people- some of my friends are and at the end of they day its part of who they are- why should they change for the minority who say its not normal/ hurl abuse at them?

#44 photographymatt

photographymatt

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:06 PM

i

Sorry, didnt mean it like that, there isnt a decision.. but sort of, the "knowing" of your sexuality.. then again, theres nothing wrong with going through the whole of your life not knowing :)

Thats what I meant, plus 15 is a tough age anyways, without all the hormones and such.

but...theres alot wrong with going thru life not knowing who you are. how scary

and jobloke....you nerd;-)

#45 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:06 PM

Buddhists and Hindus have a big thing about direction - you must spin a prayer wheel clockwise. If you've ever wondered why India, Japan, and other Far East countries drive on the left you'd be wrong to think it has much to do with the British Empire.

I also can't see them altering their religious symbolism, Black Baptists would hardly abandon the cross over the KKK. and you wouldn't want to take a hammer and chisel to a 2000yr old temple :D

Afraid I can't remember for the life of me which is clockwise or anticlockwise - I think the Nazi one is the good one, the one on the building could be as protection, like gargoyles on a church???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users