99 replies to this topic

#46 kcchan

kcchan

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:22 PM

Ohh, I would love a pair of those. If you could knock me up a pair when you have time, I would be willing to cross your palm with silver.

#47 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

Those look excellent - I'd have a pair depending on price.

#48 MBarnes

MBarnes

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Local Club: None

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:54 PM

I'd definetely be interested, let me know on the prices!

#49 Down&Out

Down&Out

The King Of Retro Cool

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

defiantely interested! if you could put something on the end like mk1's had, like previously suggested... even better!
let us know how you get on with pricing, production ect. ;D

#50 Mini_the_Minx

Mini_the_Minx

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

I reali reali like them. How much?

#51 techno-steve

techno-steve

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • Local Club: Leeds Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

id be intrested have you found out how much yet??

#52 norwegianminiman

norwegianminiman

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Local Club: norwegian mini cooper club

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

just out of interest, how did you work out the dimentions for them?

#53 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart mini club

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:47 PM

i would be interested in a pair of these, the original ones on my car are knackered, so if the price is right i will have some of these please.

cheers,

ash,

#54 mini_mad69

mini_mad69

Let future you worry about it

• Traders
  • 5,417 posts
  • Local Club: urrrr no

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:15 PM

They look ace, I know everyone is trying to get them done to their own tastes, but would it be possible to get some more chunky ones, if not dont worry, i think ill be having a pair.

#55 mini_glen

mini_glen

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Local Club: Bournemouth mini Club

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:58 PM

hello to everyone and thankyou very much for all your interest!!!!

just a little update:
the first pair i will be putting on ebay for sale by auction. this way i can fairly work out how much you are all willing to pay, and whether or not its worth my time making them.

you'll have to bear with me as ive just moved into my new student house and so dont have the internet just yet, but i will post a link to the auction as soon as ive got on there. it shud be the beginning of next weekish

thanks again

Glen

#56 ianpettifer

ianpettifer

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

Wow these are really nice. Id love some
congratz!!
:(

#57 mike.

mike.

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

just a little update:
the first pair i will be putting on ebay for sale by auction. this way i can fairly work out how much you are all willing to pay, and whether or not its worth my time making them.

you'll have to bear with me as ive just moved into my new student house and so dont have the internet just yet, but i will post a link to the auction as soon as ive got on there. it shud be the beginning of next weekish

thanks again

Glen

But if they're totally original and somebody wants them for a one off concours show car somebody might be willing to pay £200 for them - That doesn't really mean everybody willing to pay that.

You'd be better calculating the cost of your materials and making a few sets and working out the average amount of time it costs to make a set. Then you can work out how much you'll have to charge to make a profit thats worth the effort.

#58 sjarvis100

sjarvis100

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:34 PM

just a little update:

thanks again

Glen

But if they're totally original and somebody wants them for a one off concours show car somebody might be willing to pay £200 for them - That doesn't really mean everybody willing to pay that.

You'd be better calculating the cost of your materials and making a few sets and working out the average amount of time it costs to make a set. Then you can work out how much you'll have to charge to make a profit thats worth the effort.

I agree, the first set on ebay is bound to go for more than most people are willing to pay.
Well my thoughts anyway.

stephen

#59 Down&Out

Down&Out

The King Of Retro Cool

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:31 PM

just a little update:

thanks again

Glen

I agree, the first set on ebay is bound to go for more than most people are willing to pay.
Well my thoughts anyway.

stephen

yeah i was going to say that, they are bound to go for lots because of their exclusivity.

#60 nino87

nino87

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:10 AM

these look sick
i'd be interested in 2 pairs dependant on price cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users