#1 Bigideas

Bigideas

The Oldest Swinger In Town

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart Mini Club

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

We will be meeting at Wadebridge Tesco car park at 9.30am. It will be £8.00 per Mini to get in. Well worth the money for a great day out. Hope to see you all this Sunday. :(

#2 dougal

dougal

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Local Club: bumpstart

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:42 PM

We will be meeting at Wadebridge Tesco car park at 9.30am. It will be £8.00 per Mini to get in. Well worth the money for a great day out. Hope to see you all this Sunday. >_<

Guess what dougal will be able to make it >_<
I,ve had my OP cancelled YAY!!!!
not having it done till the monday now, so we will be coming to crealy :(
so if i break anything going down the drop slide it wont matter, all fixed on monday >_<

#3 minidj

minidj

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:02 PM

:dontgetit: :) WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crealy playtime for minidj again!!! :thumbsup: £8 per car Hmmm can i fit 4people in Runner? being a show though dose that mean ive got to get krystle to wash him as apposed to the usual used look!

#4 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart mini club

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:24 PM

umm we have band in the morning but can you get in any time during the day? if so we might be able to go.

#5 miniT

miniT

Puts the 'Bum' Into Bumpstart!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

Hoorah for Dougal, but not so good that its been put off, but at least you get to play!!!

I haven't checked with my husband if i'm ok to yet!!

I'm sure i'll be there, Phoebes still all spanking clean from saturday at the wedding......apart from a LOT of confetti on my carpet/dashboard/seats/door pockets........this is with thanks to RedReaper!!! Well i suppose it wouldn't be a wedding without confetti!!

#6 Bigideas

Bigideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:16 PM

Hoorah for Dougal, but not so good that its been put off, but at least you get to play!!!

I'm sure i'll be there, Phoebes still all spanking clean from saturday at the wedding......apart from a LOT of confetti on my carpet/dashboard/seats/door pockets........this is with thanks to RedReaper!!! Well i suppose it wouldn't be a wedding without confetti!!

I still like the way you and Andrew drove of in different cars after the wedding. ;D

#7 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:21 PM

I still like the way you and Andrew drove of in different cars after the wedding. ;D

Ha ha!! Yeah many people commented on that!! It was a practical matter, i couldn't step up into the rangey easily with all that dress, Andrew didn't want to drive Phoebe (how rude) plus we needed to get the photographer/bridesmaid/bestman down to Port Gaverne for pics!!!

#8 dougal

dougal

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:41 PM

I still like the way you and Andrew drove of in different cars after the wedding. :dontgetit:
[/quote]

Ha ha!! Yeah many people commented on that!! It was a practical matter, i couldn't step up into the rangey easily with all that dress, Andrew didn't want to drive Phoebe (how rude) plus we needed to get the photographer/bridesmaid/bestman down to Port Gaverne for pics!!!
[/quote]

it probably was also to do with the extra weight of andrews suit would have made the suspension rub :) :)

and yourself and mr cleave must make it to crealy, i,m soooo excited my last day of freedom before i,m back on crutches :dontgetit:

#9 squiz680

squiz680

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Local Club: bumpstart mini club

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:36 AM

we will be there :) :) :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :) :)

#10 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:00 PM

Not sure if i can make it yet, Andrews going fishing on the boat so i'm in charge of our child, Dexter but his crate doesn't fit in the mini so i can't bring him with me :(

I'll see what i can do in the morning, I'll tinkle Jean with my a yes or no!! Have fun x

#11 Bigideas

Bigideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

For those of our members who had to leave early :o Take a look at this. :dontgetit:

Posted Image

The Robin Hart Cup For the Best Visiting Club Display :dontgetit:

Posted Image

Well done to you all and may I say this cup was VERY WELL DESERVED :wub: :o :dontgetit:

#12 AshW

AshW

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Local Club: Bumpstart mini club

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:38 PM

i wish i could have gone, but we had band all day :P

#13 Bigideas

Bigideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:44 PM

i wish i could have gone, but we had band all day :P

I will put some more photos up soon of the day.

#14 miniT

miniT

• Members
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:59 AM

WOW!!!! Oh i wish i hadn't left early now!! :dontgetit:

I have to say that is a mighty fine cup......so why isn't everyone smiling?? :P :) :errr: :errr:

#15 Bigideas

Bigideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 04:53 PM

WOW!!!! Oh i wish i hadn't left early now!! :thumbsup:

I have to say that is a mighty fine cup......so why isn't everyone smiling?? :wub: :) ;) :thumbsup:

No one is smiling because Crealy ran out of Ice Cream. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users