been a long time since my last update. ( work commitments )
I have fortunately got some progress for you guys and it involves the colour green!!
I first spent a day prepping the floor and inner arches back & front
I then gave it a coat of red anti rust primer - reason being, when I came to flat back for the stone chip I thought it would work well against the grey as a guide to know when I had gone to far. would stop me hitting bare metal.
after it was all flatted back I went about getting the RAPTOR out and get some masking done!
after I mixed in the 100ml colour I pored out maybe 20ml of each bottle just so when I came to put the underseal gun on it wouldn't over flow.
remember to get them ******* warm!! made life so much easier
after all that was done I just filled, shuck & shot
the pictures don't seem to do it justice but it does look quite good in person ! ( I think its because these pics were taken half way through ) - I will put on some completely finished pics when I have chance