3067 replies to this topic

#16 robz

robz

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:30 AM

im currently running around in a 91,cooper brg white roof standard through out.i also have one for my wife and son and my baby tucked up in the garage,which im half way though restro,1967 mk1 850 auto,my sons is a 1275Gt clubman,which is a 1981.wifes baby is her 1275Gt clubman tilly,which im also rebuilding,which is a 1978. what have you got???????????? :) B) :) :) B) :) pics to follow soon...

#17 simmo

simmo

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:27 PM

got a 93 cooper 1.3i, stainless dtm ex, bog standard apart from that as far as i know. only had it two weeks 'bin sat on the other halfs aunties drive. hopefully will get to weld the new sills on tomorrow and put new ex gasket. bit of body work req, but will get to that when time and family allows. will post piccies soonas.......... :)

#18 Bluemini

Bluemini

Mini Doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,436 posts
  • Local Club: Blacktop Bombers

Posted 15 November 2003 - 10:35 PM

Hopefuly soon to have a red cluby, 1380, straight cut, 286, beam, coilovers, cage... :) :)

#19 mighty_mini

mighty_mini

Sambo Spoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 12:52 PM

i had a white mini saloon, 1310, flip, spax, hi-lo, wellars, 2 1/4" system, limo black all round, mountney wheel, met turb seats, quickshift, lots 'o' dials. average ICE etc.

but i was a fool and overtook where i shudnt and i paid the price of a total write off, let alone a squashed shell, snapped discs,calipers and driveshaft.3 blown tyres and 1 creased wheel...

so now im driving a mini clubby estate.... and im indecisive of what i should do..

mod the clubby? or get another mini aswell... hmmm rally estate hehe or furking lairy saloon.

#20 CSW

CSW

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 06:58 PM

This is mine but try clicking my signature to see more details

Posted Image

Cheers

#21 CSW

CSW

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 10:08 PM

Oh and please sign the guestbook if you visit

Thanks

CSW

#22 Stingray

Stingray

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 08:58 PM

cool as

loves the colour, same as mine lol

nice work, anything else planed?

Your car does look a lot like mine? What color is yours? Mine is Admiral Blue, used on the 1996 Corvette Grand Sport. I don't have a lot planned for this car right now. I did buy a set of Cobra seats for it, but they haven't arrived yet. My latest project is a '76 Spitfire that's going to be powered by a Chevy V6.

-S

#23 marksmini

marksmini

Mark - Founder of TMF since 2003 - Onwards

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,428 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 20 November 2003 - 09:22 PM

cool as

loves the colour, same as mine lol

nice work, anything else planed?

Your car does look a lot like mine? What color is yours? Mine is Admiral Blue, used on the 1996 Corvette Grand Sport. I don't have a lot planned for this car right now. I did buy a set of Cobra seats for it, but they haven't arrived yet. My latest project is a '76 Spitfire that's going to be powered by a Chevy V6.

-S

may paint emmm

the code is 618 and is a one off mad colour, its made useing Renault coulours and has a very slightly a little blue in it, when your in a petrol station ( gas station as you will call it lol) it does go more purple than bule, but i coildnt belive that yours is so close to my colour lol cant say ive seen many as close as that lol :)

#24 Stingray

Stingray

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 09:28 PM

Same here. Yours is the closest I've seen to mine. My car also looks a little purple in certain light.

-S

#25 The_Mini_Bug

The_Mini_Bug

1 Gold Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 11:10 PM

automatic mini mayfair
sportex centre exit piper cross air filter cooper grill and bullet mirrors thats about it lol

Attached Files

#26 tweety

tweety

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 10:39 PM

Hi there
i have a 1972, 1275 gt clubman
metro 1275 re bored to 1293 unipart gold seal engine, lucas sports coil, electronic ignition, full s/s exhaust (w&p) with twin centre exit dtm back box, custom induction kit from megane coupe, hif44 carb with new needle, full avo adjustables with hilows all round, 12'6 saxon split rims on yoko A150 rubber, recaro front seats re trimmed to match rears, black and yellow leather retrimmed top and bottom rails, snap dragon yellow finish with lots of crome
In the near future:
*full respray in porsche yellow, ford ash black roof with matching group 5 arches
*metro turbo lump/vtec 1.6/starlet 1.3 turbo
*14' compomotive rims
*webber 40
*roll cage, 3 point harnesses
*buckets
Cheers

#27 marksmini

marksmini

Mark - Founder of TMF since 2003 - Onwards

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,428 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 23 December 2003 - 10:10 AM

thats a nice little list you got there mate.

welcome to the site.

have you any pic's we could have a look at, because this sounds realy nice..?

#28 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 11:13 PM

I drive a MINI-metro :)
It goes realy well , so my MINI should go better with this engine :)

#29 iceman

iceman

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 11:54 PM

hello metro-man! ...lol

my 1965 mini interior consists of a full alloy dash filled with clocks and gauges,map reading light,and a white neon tube.two corbeau buckets and harnesses,14'steering wheel,quick shift,and internal intercom system,headphones held in place by hanging netting behind seats.map pockets on navigator side and all fusing and lighting switches on that side too.

exterior consists of a sportex exhaust,12' minilight alloys on yokos and falken,hella 3000 chrome spots,chrome bumpers and grill,hinged number plate and authentic '60s reversing spot lamp with gb chrome lettering.

yep a fully rally prepared '65 mini with a 1275 engine(and a 1380 with 286 and straight cut box waiting to go in)

i bow down to madman and woody for the expert advice and guidance and work done on my '65... :) email photos sent to nick!

#30 tweety

tweety

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 December 2003 - 05:10 PM

hey marksmini yeah i have a pic
http://www.minipark......\DSC30056.JPG

http://www.minipark......\DSC30102.JPG

These are the most recent pics i have at the mo
I forget to say what i.c.e i have too!
well im running a sony mini disc headunit linked to a sony 10 disc cd changer. There is a set of jbl gto 6'9's under the rear seats, set of 2 way phoneix gold 16cm components with tweeters, kicker 12 comp sub on the back seats, there is also a alpine v12 4 way amp running the system withb another v12 2 channel amp running the 6'9s (ready to go in). Im going to fit another set of components in the front (3 way this time) and have the golds on the rear, there will b 2x 10' subs and 2x 12 inch subs in the rear with a single bucket seat in the middle

There u go guys, tell me what u think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users