Community Status Updates
iMurray
home from brooklands! am i the first one? pretty good show but BY HECK WERENT IT COLD!
Mar 24 2013 03:28 PM
-
minimaxie
My feet are still frozen! Nice meeting you Ian, Kibbles looks lush!
Mar 24 2013 04:37 PM -
iMurray
he looks alrigh'! :P sheldon was looking good
Mar 24 2013 04:51 PM -
minimaxie
Ah thanks dude, shoulda cleaned him before really
Mar 24 2013 05:02 PM
madboy
Gearbox should be back in the morning , I can't wait,if the garage can put it back together by next Friday I'm going to wee myself with excitement
Mar 24 2013 02:03 PM
-
OfMini&Men
Keep poking the snow with a stick till you hear a metallic sound
Mar 24 2013 10:20 AM
Artful Dodger
Have fun tomorrow everyone who is going to brooklands... Look after the electrics!!!;)
Mar 24 2013 12:21 AM
0525116
all checked up, looking forward to some nice weather so that I can take some new pictures :)! buzzing!
Mar 23 2013 11:11 PM
-
Shifty
Nah, just turn the radio up.
Mar 23 2013 11:06 PM -
fattail95
What are the symptoms for a dodgy clutch release bearing? I've been told mine may be on its way out.
Mar 23 2013 11:15 PM
-
lewBlew
Yay! It better not snow.
Mar 23 2013 11:19 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

