Community Status Updates
max4790
Hub grease caps HELP!! Looking for the grease caps to cover the castle nuts on the hubs. Anybody got any lying around?? Need the lot!
Mar 26 2013 10:34 PM
-
max4790
Good thinking mate! Thanks for the idea ;)
Mar 27 2013 12:04 AM -
brum,brum,mike
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIC-AUSTIN-ROVER-MINI-REAR-GREASE-DUST-CAP-MACHINED-ALUMINIUM-/181106259917?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2ac637cd Or http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/53mm-Plastic-Grease-Hub-Dust-Cap-for-Trailers-Mini-/190813731526?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item2c6d627ac6 the plastic ones look cheap and quite a good idea
Mar 27 2013 08:04 AM -
Simon@minispares.com
www.minispares.com/ATB4098.aspx for standard ones
Mar 27 2013 09:52 AM
iMurray
show was two days ago and i still feel totally mini'd out... cba to read the threads :P
Mar 26 2013 10:22 PM
-
Noah
I know lol....I still feel like crap.
Was good to see you, I should've bothered to charge up the camera, but....CBA for frostbite fingers!
Mar 26 2013 10:43 PM -
iMurray
man yo'self up! good meet up.. cut your hair...
Mar 27 2013 05:24 PM
xdaylelumsdenx
Finally! Few more weeks and the little sprite is back on the road! :) :) :)
Mar 26 2013 09:15 PM
-
porl
What colour is it?
Mar 26 2013 09:45 PM -
xdaylelumsdenx
blue :)
Mar 26 2013 09:47 PM -
porl
Just seen on ya facebook. lol
Mar 26 2013 09:52 PM
-
mini*mad
Well that was sheetttttt
Mar 26 2013 10:01 PM
Cunnymonster
It's too damn cold to be working on the mini! Anyone want to offer a garage ;)
Mar 26 2013 03:38 PM
-
Algordo1100
If you want to single handedly clear mine out and re organise all my tools for me I would consider it ;-p
Mar 26 2013 05:34 PM -
Cunnymonster
I would if I could use the tools as well :p
Mar 26 2013 06:00 PM -
Algordo1100
Oh trust me you wouldn't. Not if you saw the state of it :-D
Mar 26 2013 07:03 PM
roberts
Just to let everyone know we will be closed between 29/03/13 and 07/04/13 to concentrate on dashboard development. For details of this planned closure please see: http://optauto.easyspaceshops.com/epages/100112422.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/100112422/Categories/Ordering_Info/Lead_Time_Information
Mar 26 2013 11:05 AM
mini*mad
ooo almost 9 - time to work on the mini soon :D (Cuppa coffee in hand!)
Mar 26 2013 08:36 AM
minimaxie
Here's my Brooklands Mini Day photos, feel free to tag yourselves guys http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151821898853332.1073741825.817688331&type=1#!/media/set/?set=a.10151821898853332.1073741825.817688331&type=3
Mar 25 2013 09:20 PM
-
minimaxie
Kool dude :)
Mar 25 2013 10:53 PM -
stevedx
I can't see them either
Mar 26 2013 10:26 AM -
minimaxie
Should be able to if you add me
Mar 26 2013 10:45 AM
roberts
Classic Mini Cup Holder Consoles - Out Now! http://optauto.easyspaceshops.com/epages/100112422.sf/sec9ce111398e/?ObjectPath=/Shops/100112422/Categories/Products__Services/Classic_Mini_Products/Cup_Holder_Consoles
Mar 25 2013 09:19 PM
-
zinzan
This would be perfect in Canada! (Everyone has a Tim Horton's coffee with them). If only to Canada...sigh.
Mar 26 2013 02:47 AM -
iMurray
TIM HORTON DOUGHNUTS! OH MY LIFE I LOVE THEM
Mar 26 2013 10:25 PM
jcullenuk
its always good to walk back to your mini 2 find anther one parked next to it lol
Mar 25 2013 09:15 PM
-
petehuws
Extra chuffed points when yours turns out to be the nicer of the two also.
Mar 26 2013 02:25 PM


This status update has reached the maximum number of replies allowed

